comments after 2-3 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think you can skip this if you aim for lightening effect. However, if you are just aim for a moisturizing serum with all of the healthy stuff, then you may consider this one. I will not purchase again, since my goal is to lighten up my face

Not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The serum itself is easy to apply, consistensy is like a water, soaks into skin immediately, has lifting effect, but did not brighten up the skin at all, wont repurchase.

Good~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's smooth,but I think It's not helpful compared to general vitamin serums. Because It doesn't indicate concentration and not recommend to keep a fridge.

Value for Money but slow to see results

Posted by aislinn on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a value for money c-serum and I have used in the morning and evening under my moisturizer for the last 2 weeks. Results are not obviously visible but I think c-serums are more for preventative care than anything else. Would buy again.m

good but not more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have used an other vitamin-c serum before, it gave the skin so much glow. this does not. A good basic serum but i expected more because the price. Would not buy again.

Didnt feel a big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didnt feel a big difference in this one in terms of lightening my acne blemishes. I will stick to the turmeric lightening C+ serum. I will still use this in the day but use the other one mentioned at night.

not good enough for the price

Posted by gentletomato on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product makes a noticeable difference on unblemished skin, firming and brightening. However it does not help with scars or trouble spots. I don't think it is worth the price. Although the jar is small you only need a small amount.

No noto diferencia

Posted by Beatriz on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No sé por qué tiene tanta fama, no he notado ninguna diferencia. El envase monísimo, se extiende muy bien, pero no noto piel más hidratada. Si buscas hidratación, mil veces mejor y más barato el sérum de Green People (marca inglesa, no la venden aquí, pero fácil de encontrar online).

Bueno

Posted by Alizya GM on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un serum bastante bueno, hidrata y cunde bastante aunque no todo lo que yo necesito ( piel sensible y seca). El packaging es muy practico ya que funciona con un gotero. No lo recomiendo para pieles secas. Tengo la sensacion que se me forman como pequeños mini cirstales cuando me lo aplico. Sensación que no me gusta nada y que hará que no vuelva a comprar este producto.

Decent only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin type: oily, dehydrated, acne prone skin. Often suffered from post acne scars Lives in Singapore, meaning hot and humid weather. I've been using this serum close to 3 mths, once every morning and I applied sun screen every day. Claim from Mad Hippie was this vitamin c serum could keep acne at bay which is not true for my experience. Deep, painful cystic acne still erupted on my face from time to time (not just the time of the mth). In terms of evening and brightening skin tones, it does its job; my skin tone is much more even now as I have very dull skin. But this is not very effective in lightening acne scars. Pros include no tingling or itchy sensation when applying. Easy to spread. Easy dropper application. Mild lemony odour which does not affect me at all. Cons include debatable effectiveness. Price can be more affordable as compared to other vitamin c serums' brands. I probably would not purchase again as there are many other vitamin c serums available that I think could deliver better results. Overall, this product is effective or suitable for people with very mild or no acne problems who want to brighten their skin.