Boo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting so much from this iHerb best seller serum, however, it brought nothing but disappointment to me. It hasn't brighten my skin up, it hasn't moisturized it nor has it healed faster blemishes that I got after climate change due to a flight. I have been using this serum since I got it in August - and it was so much anticipated - but I am surprised in a negative way. Oh, and the smell is awful. Nevertheless, I am the one who tries to be objective about treatments, so I will definitely update my review if somehow this product starts to behave.

Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

An ok product - easy to apply with a smooth and light consistency. Soaks into skin nicely. However, I didn't notice any difference after going through a whole bottle. Won't repurchase.

Ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not see any noticeable difference to my 45 year old skin. Feels nice on skin, but no brightening or improvement. Would not repurchase. Surprised by all the positive reviews.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin did not realy apriciate, kind of to oily, and I thank my skin does not apriciate that muche Hyalurolic acid (I realized that after I've order) Desapointed becuuse it's kind of expensivs.

No he notado nada

Posted by Raquelwoo on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo he estado usando durante varios meses y a pesar de haber sido muy constante con su utilización, no he notado absolutamente nada con él. No volveré repetir.

red spots in face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for a month i can say that my age spots have not diminished . I have seen no positive results. My face gets red rashes all over. Even on my forehead. While the skin on the forehead is less sensitive.

broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

price and texture are good (also like the brand's dedication to good active ingredients), really wanted to like it, but unfortunately i think this broke me out - not 100% sure it's this product, but it was the only skincare item i had changed during that month. have given it away. think my skin is very sensitive to vitamin c, and since i'd still like to add vitamin c to my skincare routine, i'm going to try a more sensitive skin friendly brand, perhaps one that has a more stable form of vit c.

אחרי שימוש של חודש,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

בוקר וערב. אין שום שינוי לא בכתם הכהה שיש לי בלחי ולא בשום סימן/קמט, מתיחות בעור.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes but it did nothing for me.. possible dryer skin :-( Smelled nice though..

breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i really wanted this to work but i had pimples forming in the first few days of using it. not really a hydrating serum.

1 2