don't buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't do anything- have used it for 4 weeks - serum feels like water mixed with some translucent stuff , not sure it's got any notable ingredient. Don't buy

Fragrance is SO strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked their Vitamin A serum, so I thought I would try this one as well. The fragrance is super strong and does not smell natural at all. I will not be repurchasing.

It broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what's in it that gave me many pimples, i was excited for it as recommended by a friend, sadly it didnt't work for my skin type, i have combination dry sensitive skin.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is a little sensitive, and it did not react well to this product. It irritated and stung my face. I stopped using it after a few times. Perhaps try a test spot to see if you will react to it as well.

Horrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've normal to combination skin and do not have sensitive problem caused by any skin care before. I've came across the good comment of this serum so would like to give it a try, but it turn into a nightmare to me. Just 4 days of use completely transform my skin into a sensitive one, that red lumps appears and both my face and neck were so itchy! Now I can only try to use aqueous cream to calm my skin down >.< such a scary and horrible experience....

I dont like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is sticky. I feel like I put some orange juice on my face.

Don't buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My face very dry after use!

搽左即時爆瘡

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

搽左即時爆細瘡,隔一排再試都係咁~試唔到係咪會美白已經要放棄~:(

Doesn't do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really doesn't do anything and does not absorb well. Rosehip seed oil that is cheaper is much more effective in delivering the C vitamin and all other promises of this serum.

Not for everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I heard allot about this product and was eager to give it a try and see how it works the wonder all claim. Didnt work for me and casued me to break out.

1 2 3