Love it

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very, very, very good. It helps to fight dark circles and the results are visible very fast. The texture is creamy but not too thick. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and doesn't clog up pores. I like the way it works.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow! Choc full of top, clinically proven ingredients... and I love the results. Very supple, and much smoother skin around the eyes. The consistency is rich but still oddly light once you pat it into the skin, and the scent is divine! BUT: I feel a little cheated with only a 15 ml bottle... it should be 30 ml like the vast majority of eye creams. Do you read me, Mad Hippie?

LIFE SAVIOUR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a shift worker, and it really screws up my sleep pattern, giving me awful eye bags and eye rings. I've never tried any other eye creams, and I don't think I will. Just because this works like a charm. My eye rings were visibly lighter after just one application! The effect continued into the next day even though I barely slept. Perfect eye cream - moisturises and lightens. Will definitely repurchase!

Disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this eye cream as the formula sounded so promising. I was extremely disappointed! The consistency was thin, not emollient and hardly absorbent. At first I thought I must be imagining the smell, but I finally accepted the fact that the product was rancid! I kept giving it a chance as the profile sounded so promising, but finally gave up. I usually don't take the time to review products, but my experience with this product was too negative to ignore.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se absorbe muuuy rápido y deja la piel suave. --------------- Si te ha servido mi opinión, marca sí abajo, y si quieres más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Mom is happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mom. She had been complaining about bags and wrinkles getting worse, and after checking some reviews she decided to try out this cream. She says it's very nice and soothing to apply it and after a few weeks she notices the skin around her eyes softer and smoother. She's happy with it, so it was a good purchase and we may repeat :)

too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's too oily to my eye and it not suit me.

MAD HIPPLE SKIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This eye cream is quite diluted and it does not really claim its performance.

really cute!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the packaging is really cute! the pump is super user friendly and you can easily control it to pump out the exact amount of product you want. The first time I used it, my dark circles were significantly lighter the next day. I put it too close to my lash line once and it stung a little, so don't go too close! It's also non greasy and light, I really like this!

Mad Hippie Eye Cream

Posted by OrganicMommy on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I chose this because the ingredients are great. It's a nice, medium-weight moisturizing cream, sinks in well, but perhaps just slightly too heavy for my oily/combination skin. I like it alright, except my make-up doesn't go over it smoothly, it doesn't blend in and so the concealer sits on top of my skin, kind of in small spots or streaks and crumbles when I try to smudge it in; that's why I think it's too heavy for my skin. I don't care for a pump dispenser either. I won't re-purchase this product. I prefer the Earth Science i-cream instead, for price and performance.