Great Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the full line of Mad Hippie products for about a year and a half and have seen significant improvement in my skin. The cream cleanser is excellent. At first I wasn't overly impressed, but after a few uses I could see it gets deep in my pores and leaves my skin completely clean, but not dried out or feeling tight. I now use it morning and night before applying the serums and moisturizer. I've had several friends comment that I look great and want to know my secret. About me, I'm a 59 year old male. I recommend this line to anyone wanting to rescue their skin wanting a healthy more youthful appearance. I have used many top skin care products over the last 10 years and this is far the best. And a plus for me is no animal testing. No, I have not been paid for this review!

excellent cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

removes all face make up and can be used as eye makeup remover as well, leaves no residue and skin does not feel dry or tight afterwards.

Natural and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is my favorite of all the Mad Hippie products. It has a good ingredient list and gets all of my makeup off.

So rich and creamy!

Posted by Benice2U on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is so fabulous feeling yet expensive so I alternate it with my cheaper face cleanser to allow my face a treat once in a while. I do have very sensitive skin yet have not broken out so that is a good sign. Happy to report that this cleanser smells good and a just a small amount goes a long way. I am very pleased with it and will likely reorder it again. It is so precious to me!

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So safe ingredients. Also removes most makeup. Very faint smell. Will buy again.

This is a beautiful cleanser!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cleanser, originally, on a whim as I needed something that was simple to keep my skin clean and hydrated as I live in a polluted area. I was pleasantly surprised. I use this by wetting my face with warm water and then applying a thin layer of the cream all over my face. Then, I take a wash towel and get it very hot with water and lay that over my face and use the hot towel to wipe off the cleanser. This method works really well and it means it takes me and my husband at least 3+ months to use up one of these bottles. My husband has sensitive skin and usually won't use any kind of facial cleanser but I convinced him to try this one and for the first time in his life, he is regularly using a facial cleanser. Good Job, Mad Hippie! I find the name to be quite funny as well!

Cream Cleanser and Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is indeed, creamy and seems to moisturize as it cleanses. I appreciate the lack of heavy fragrance and find it very pleasant to use.

nice

Posted by helenehardy on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lovely

Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this after exfoliating and it is a beautiful, soft cream that smells divine and leaves my skin feeling nourished.

Gentle but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice cleanser. Takes makeup off effortlessly and doesn't dry out the skin.

1 2