Great Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the full line of Mad Hippie products for about a year and a half and have seen significant improvement in my skin. The cream cleanser is excellent. At first I wasn't overly impressed, but after a few uses I could see it gets deep in my pores and leaves my skin completely clean, but not dried out or feeling tight. I now use it morning and night before applying the serums and moisturizer. I've had several friends comment that I look great and want to know my secret. About me, I'm a 59 year old male. I recommend this line to anyone wanting to rescue their skin wanting a healthy more youthful appearance. I have used many top skin care products over the last 10 years and this is far the best. And a plus for me is no animal testing. No, I have not been paid for this review!

excellent cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

removes all face make up and can be used as eye makeup remover as well, leaves no residue and skin does not feel dry or tight afterwards.

Natural and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is my favorite of all the Mad Hippie products. It has a good ingredient list and gets all of my makeup off.

Favorite cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I’ve purchased this product. For me, that means I really love something as I’m always on the hunt for great skincare. This creamy cleanser feels great on the skin and doesn’t leave it with that tight feeling after washing. It smells really fresh, no added artificial fragarance. If you wear heavy makeup, you will want to use this as either your second cleanse or morning cleanser. Ive tried pretty much the entire Mad Hippie line and I don’t have enough good things to say about it. On top of being a great product, the company itself really impressed me with their customer service when I had questions. Try it, I doubt you will be disappointed.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second favourite clenser of all the time. I prefere Cerave Hydrating Cleanser but just because of the price. This one has amazing ingredient list (better than Cerave). I have super sensitive skin and oily prone to acne as well. It clense my face amazingly without leaving my skin tight and overdry. It's especialy good for those who are using retin-a or any other acne medication. I just wish that there is a bigger amount of product for this price.

So rich and creamy!

Posted by Benice2U on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is so fabulous feeling yet expensive so I alternate it with my cheaper face cleanser to allow my face a treat once in a while. I do have very sensitive skin yet have not broken out so that is a good sign. Happy to report that this cleanser smells good and a just a small amount goes a long way. I am very pleased with it and will likely reorder it again. It is so precious to me!

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

So safe ingredients. Also removes most makeup. Very faint smell. Will buy again.

This is a beautiful cleanser!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on October 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cleanser, originally, on a whim as I needed something that was simple to keep my skin clean and hydrated as I live in a polluted area. I was pleasantly surprised. I use this by wetting my face with warm water and then applying a thin layer of the cream all over my face. Then, I take a wash towel and get it very hot with water and lay that over my face and use the hot towel to wipe off the cleanser. This method works really well and it means it takes me and my husband at least 3+ months to use up one of these bottles. My husband has sensitive skin and usually won't use any kind of facial cleanser but I convinced him to try this one and for the first time in his life, he is regularly using a facial cleanser. Good Job, Mad Hippie! I find the name to be quite funny as well!

Cream Cleanser and Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is indeed, creamy and seems to moisturize as it cleanses. I appreciate the lack of heavy fragrance and find it very pleasant to use.

nice