Good for mornings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for those times when you don't have any makeup to remove and just want a gentle cleanser that won't dry you out, like in the morning for example. Great for my dry skin. Love the ingredients.

Lovely cleansing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the actives in this cleanser. It has a nice feel and rinses off well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because sometimes it doesn't quite get all of my makeup off.

Soft and nice smell

Posted by Ankale on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a really delicate cream cleanser. The smell is really nice, herbal-like, you will recognise it from other Mad Hippie products. I really like the crystal bottle and the pump system, but maybe it is not the best when travelling.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Smells nice and I have had compliments on my skin already. I didn't have bad skin to begin with, but this product has made my skin more supple and soft. Love it!

cleanses well and non irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this cleanser. Seems to clan deeply but does not strip moisture from my skin. Like the pump! Removed one star because bottle is small but doesn't require much either.

Review From SH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can cleaning and remove all cosmatic i like it .

good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My fd is sensitive dry skin, she said this cleanser is very good and will not dry their skin.Quite well :)

Good cleaning product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's a decent product. recommended especially because I like the rest of the products of this company (face cream and serum).

Good for winter season

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cleaner is very suitable for winter season. It smells fresh (like melon) and provides a coverage on face after wash. But I will change back to Derma E cleaner when it becomes summer. S M D 2 2 0 5

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle. Love this