Good for mornings

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for those times when you don't have any makeup to remove and just want a gentle cleanser that won't dry you out, like in the morning for example. Great for my dry skin. Love the ingredients.

Lovely cleansing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the actives in this cleanser. It has a nice feel and rinses off well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because sometimes it doesn't quite get all of my makeup off.

Soft and nice smell

Posted by Ankale on November 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a really delicate cream cleanser. The smell is really nice, herbal-like, you will recognise it from other Mad Hippie products. I really like the crystal bottle and the pump system, but maybe it is not the best when travelling.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Smells nice and I have had compliments on my skin already. I didn't have bad skin to begin with, but this product has made my skin more supple and soft. Love it!

Good for winter season

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cleaner is very suitable for winter season. It smells fresh (like melon) and provides a coverage on face after wash. But I will change back to Derma E cleaner when it becomes summer. S M D 2 2 0 5

cleanses well and non irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this cleanser. Seems to clan deeply but does not strip moisture from my skin. Like the pump! Removed one star because bottle is small but doesn't require much either.

Review From SH

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can cleaning and remove all cosmatic i like it .

good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

My fd is sensitive dry skin, she said this cleanser is very good and will not dry their skin.Quite well :)

Good cleaning product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's a decent product. recommended especially because I like the rest of the products of this company (face cream and serum).

PERSONALLY IT HELPED ME WITH ECZEMA!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Hi there, I have very dry/sensitive fyi. I took away two stars for ONLY one reason. It's NOT moisturizing enough :(( COMPLIMENTS : Just nice for a sensitive skin. It feels to me that it's safe and mild for sensitive skin. Gentle scent. Smooth texture of the cream. Doesn't foam because it's natural. It's SUPERB in that sense. Nicely designed dispenser. I feel a little goes a long way. A small amount can cover my face and neck. For me it personally helped me with ECZEMA which I didn't expect at all. Thank you Mad Hippie and IHerb :)

1 2