Great Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the full line of Mad Hippie products for about a year and a half and have seen significant improvement in my skin. The cream cleanser is excellent. At first I wasn't overly impressed, but after a few uses I could see it gets deep in my pores and leaves my skin completely clean, but not dried out or feeling tight. I now use it morning and night before applying the serums and moisturizer. I've had several friends comment that I look great and want to know my secret. About me, I'm a 59 year old male. I recommend this line to anyone wanting to rescue their skin wanting a healthy more youthful appearance. I have used many top skin care products over the last 10 years and this is far the best. And a plus for me is no animal testing. No, I have not been paid for this review!

Good for mornings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for those times when you don't have any makeup to remove and just want a gentle cleanser that won't dry you out, like in the morning for example. Great for my dry skin. Love the ingredients.

excellent cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

removes all face make up and can be used as eye makeup remover as well, leaves no residue and skin does not feel dry or tight afterwards.

Lovely cleansing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the actives in this cleanser. It has a nice feel and rinses off well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because sometimes it doesn't quite get all of my makeup off.

Soft and nice smell

Posted by Ankale on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a really delicate cream cleanser. The smell is really nice, herbal-like, you will recognise it from other Mad Hippie products. I really like the crystal bottle and the pump system, but maybe it is not the best when travelling.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Smells nice and I have had compliments on my skin already. I didn't have bad skin to begin with, but this product has made my skin more supple and soft. Love it!

Product had no seal/cover/protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I literally opened this product with ABSOLUTELY nothing to preserve the inside contents. As soon as I opened it, I saw the creamy substance all messed up over the place, and I also noticed that there was this weird HARD object resembling the cream, as if it was some kind of rubber INSIDE!! I even have pictures that I'll submit to iHerb to prove so. I refuse to use it on my skin.

Natural and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is my favorite of all the Mad Hippie products. It has a good ingredient list and gets all of my makeup off.

So rich and creamy!

Posted by Benice2U on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is so fabulous feeling yet expensive so I alternate it with my cheaper face cleanser to allow my face a treat once in a while. I do have very sensitive skin yet have not broken out so that is a good sign. Happy to report that this cleanser smells good and a just a small amount goes a long way. I am very pleased with it and will likely reorder it again. It is so precious to me!

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So safe ingredients. Also removes most makeup. Very faint smell. Will buy again.

1 2 3