makes my tummy happy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and candida/stomach issues. Wake up every morning with horrible stomach cramps but i started drinking this in the mornings and the cramps go away! Amazing stuff and the great price is an added bonus

Nice Juice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lili of the Desert organic preservative free Aloe is the best. I love this especialy over summer. Have to get ordering more. Smells and tastes fresh. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have lupus and have very sore joints I bought this to ease some of the pain and it has helped. I didn't give it 5 stars because of the flavor I thought it was supposed to be tasteless but its not and maybe I read it wrong and it didn't say flavorless?

low price, good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aloe vera is one of the real organic foods you can get many healthy nutrients from.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this Aloe Vera for three weeks. I mixed it water, and yes! I do see results. My skin on my face is much more clearer and softer, my snall pimples just disappeard within 4 days. It just one downside.. The taste is horrific, but i guess it is because it is organic and preservative free. I will keep byuing it :)

Used to be...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

$3.96 only a few months ago...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

It s good for detoxing :) it doesn't taste that bad :)

Lily of the Desert

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the product because its content is of premium quality.

Posted by Perrine71 on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bien, odeur vraiment pas terrible par contre mais un bon prix. Attention, c'est en verre !

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

A slight sour odd flavor, but not too bad. I mix it with a 50/50 combo of water and the aloe vera juice. It has helped me with my borderline constipation. I get about 10 doses from each bottle.