Thickened skin, faded spots, healed scalp

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had two or three tiny crows' feet by my left eye (where the sun hits when you drive). After using this for a few weeks my skin in this area thickened to the point that the crows' feet had disappeared! I was also using it over a couple of small spots that had appeared around my eyes and those spots have faded. I had some reddened areas on my hairline that looked like burns after a chemical treatment for my hair; they were painless, but ugly. I applied the retinol A 1% serum to these areas and by the next day the red areas had disappeared! I never felt any stinging on my skin, even in the hairline "burns." I wish this came in a handy 1000-pack!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product! But I'm a bit sad to see that some reviewers have not done their research before "bashing" this product. First of all, its important to start use slowly. -Once or twice a week the first weeks, then slowly increase to 3-4 days a week and so on. This is a Retinol product, and although the use is the same as tretinoin, its NOT as strong, so it cant be directly compared to Retin A creams. When you use either product, its important to use a good sunscreen. And it will probably NOT remove any sunspots or freckles, but it will make your skin more radiant and reduce fine lines after months of use. So do not expect immidiate results, but use it over time, and you will see results, although slower than with a tretinoin (Retin A cream). Its very good for sensitive areas like the neck/throat area if you react to tretinoin, and as a way to build up less sensitivity if you plan to start Retin A. You may get dry skin for a while, but thats normal as it makes your skin renew itself (exfoliate) I use it on neck and hands in addition to Retin A. good under eyes too, if you use Retin A in addition. I have used it maybe 4 months, and can clearly see the skin on my hands has improved! I recommend use at Night, and a good vitamin C serum in Daytime along with a good nourishing lotion or cream. Also I have used it on breakouts, it made them dry up faster!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, after only 10 days my skin looks healthier, my pores are smaller and discoloration is fading! I haven't experienced any itching or redness...will by again!

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, reactive skin. This product seems to actually improve the texture of my skin a bit. I think my skin looks clearer after using it. And I like the ingredients list. The smell is off putting however - smells a bit vinegar-y, like salad dressing.

stings the morning after

Posted by stylomiloforever on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i've only used this once and it stings the morning after but i guess it is to be expected. i read that this requires long term use to see effectiveness. i can see little tiny bubbles enter the tube as i am rolling it over my skin.

Very intelligent application system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely be buying more of this. Hard to tell if the vitamin A is actually doing anything, but such a smart way to apply, I'm going to trust what I've read about retinol and anti aging and will be buying more.

Helped remove a verruca

Posted by mygreathealth on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My toddler picked up a verruca from our local swimming pool. Instead of applying salicylic acid (which is too strong for his young skin) I rolled this stuff onto his foot, then when it was dry applied tea tree oil and a plaster every night for a couple of weeks. This totally killed the verruca and didn't damage his skin. Also good for lessening sun-wrinkled skin.

best for scars and estries

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i had an accident, and left me a scar in face. Its close to dissapear with this. I used for estries that i have in legs cause i was losing weight. Good with rosa mosqueta

if I could give it 10 stars I would

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed some fine lines diminish after the first 3 uses- this is something I will purchase over and over again!

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using this for 2 weeks, but I can already see a difference on my skin. I apply this serum on my wrinkles on my forehead, and they are much less noticeable now! I also apply it on my nose where I have some enlarged pores, and it seems to make them tighter. I'm very picky when it comes to my skincare, but this one's a keeper (I've already ordered a replacement bottle for when this one runs out, even if the remaing product is about 3/4 full) I don't use this with my BHA toner (I pick one to use in the morning, and the other before bed). Remember to use sunscreen if you are going outside after using these kind of products!

1 2 3 4