Prefer nellie's oxygen bleach

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my baby's cloth diapers. I prefer Nellie's oxygen bleach to this product as its stronger and shows more visible results. This isn't powerful enough for stubborn stains.

Totally love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely great. Since I bought my first packet I always return for more. It cleans the white clothe wonderfully and preserves the colors just as well. The color ones even look brighter. However, with a full load I use 2 pods instead of the single one they recommend. It seems to work better.

Rated A by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on December 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little pods are rated A by the EWG household cleaner list! That is the best rating any product can get so that is a big plus for me. They clean exceptionally well. Usually I add one of these pods to the Lavender Vanilla pods for best cleaning results. Try them, you'll love them!If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on December 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans very well in couple with GrabGreen detergent

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used 2 pods per load as my machine is large. It works very well on stains including blood. I will definitely buy these again.

Good Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's not like we have tough laundry, so it works well enough. I can't imagine it working on someone with children who get their jeans all soiled at the knees, but for gentle washing, it's great.

A good help for white laundry

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use one pod of this bleach alternative with one pod of Grabgreen detergent to wash my white bed sheets and towels. It helps to remove stains like sweat. But don't expect a miracle !

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to be honest, I can't tell yet if it makes a difference, but it dissolves fully in a cold wash, and is very practical in size. I'll buy again.

Brightens whites

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product easy to use and safe !

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good washing clothes and does not have a strong smell