Great Clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I want to give this 5 stars except I am not in love with the scent. it is very sweet and flowery. when I first opened the bag I nearly gagged on the scent but luckily it doesn't wash that strong. I always prefer fresh clean scents so I was prepared to be unhappy with the scent but there was only one other choice so I tried them both and felt the same. It does however clean amazingly well. My clothing began to take on a clean, bright appearance I had forgotten they were supposed to have. Plus they are so super easy to use, just toss in and wash. After washing the scent is greatly muted so I will definitely be buying again and again and again.

Amazing!

Posted by LoveLife on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just love the smell after washing! As a result, I hug my boyfriend much more often when his clothes were washed with this stuff. Can't let go off him!

Very Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the fragrance, the washing abilities are ok, and the convenience of this product is super.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great in every aspect - smell (not too strong), quality of detergent itself (gets rid of stains, when other chemical detergents don't work), the way to use (simply throw the packet in a washing machine). Though expensive. I use it only for underwear

Too strong scent.

Posted by PiaSweden on January 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent. However, it's way too strong (my boyfriend didn't want his clothes to be washed with this). Doesn't clean better (nor worse) than other natural detergents I've used.

Laundry Detergent Pods

Posted by Didokitty on December 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use. Usually I need only one packet. A scent is very strong. If you are sensitive to fragrances this may not be your first choice. (I prefer GrabGreen Vetiver scented pods)

Does the job well!

Posted by eathealthy on June 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! These little pouches of detergent are powerful! I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried these. I usually use Method liquid detergent. I use one pouch at a time, and my clothes have a pleasant lavender scent after drying. The clothes come out clean every time, and they take care of staining on my preschoolers clothes.

Laundry detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rather strong fragrance, kind of sweet, which stays on clothes for a wile, cleans effectively.

Levander and vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it! the quality is good, it eliminates spots and stains. And the smell is the best I ever had for a laundry detergent!

Very good

Posted by frschlr on August 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, but the smell was a bit too strong for me. Prefer gardenia scent.