RON

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

2 pouches of detergent + 1 pouch of bleach alternative = perfectly clean and fresh clothes

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

does it's job perfectly

my favourite

Posted by fennel on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of the laundry and it is nice and clean. It doesn't give anybody a rash or make them itch either, so a successful purchase.

easy to use, love the smell

Posted by 5118692699849404772 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a while now, alternate between the Vetiver and Gardenia scent. Both smells great. One thing to note is, make sure to keep the bag is sealed. I forgot to seal it for a couple of weeks, and the powder seem to have a hard time to dissolve. Also, I live in a humid, tropical country, so more important to seal the bag so that moisture doesn't seep into the pods and affect it's ability to dissolve.

Wonderful fragrance, environmentally-friendy ingredients, and gets the job done.

Posted by Templeton on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Grab Green products for the last two years, but only recently realized that they were available to me through iherb.com. This laundry soap is easy to use, a hard worker without chemical overload, and leaves the clothes clean and fragrant, in a subtle way. I'm very happy with this brand and laundry product, and recommend it to anyone looking to make a change from the mega-corporate big brands.

Loving it

Posted by 4679229725685274545 on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the fragrance, and also love the fact this is friendly on the environment as is totally no mess to use.. no powder spills or residue on clothes.. definitely will keep buying!

Does its job

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really does its job + the flowery smell is great! Also, price is very reasonable, when compare with local prices in Estonia. Will 100% repurchase in the future :)

Best ever

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is wonderful, washes well, no need for softener. I am addicted. Cannot use anything else.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of this laundry soap. I wish it didn't cost so much, but I did find myself making an excuse to purchase it again (2nd time) because of the scent and how well it cleans my clothing.

Great product

Posted by 4755184352379132936 on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good! The sense is very light