Best cocoa powder I have ever tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did tried alot of different coca powders in the past, from the cheap ones at the grocery store, tasting like dirt, to expensive ones like the french Valhrona. While usually the most expensive ones have higher quality, all usually relates to the fat content. The more fat in the cocoa powder, the tastier it gets. Cheap ones are very very low fat (they take all the cocoa butter to sell). This one is one the few non-alkalinized cocoa on the market, and I must say that I was a little eagger about the taste, expecting a somewhat bitter taste, but that was not the case. Excellent product, it is pricey, but you get what you pay for.

love to make chocolate cake or hot cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavor of it and is my favorite of them all!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this! Its so chocolaty n dark. Made brownies n energy bars with it. Simply awesome. Will definitely buy more

DO NOT BUY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Worst cocoa I can ever remember tasting. I thought it would be good quality because I have liked Ghirardelli chocolate, but this was gross. Tasted overdried/burnt/rancid.

The best Cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting to get my hands on this one for a while. (It's always sold out.). It's the best cocoa I have ordered on Iherb. It is a bit like Herseys cocoa sugar free. Highly recommend it. Good filling and great taste. Use it in cakes, smoothies and Oatmeal for my son.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We enjoy the dark chocolate .

Totally satisfied

Posted by MissLift on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality product, entirely natural and not "processed with alkali". After trying a couple of brands both for baking and just to drink as hot choco, I honestly think its the best unsweetened cocoa to answer all the chocolate lovers baking needs! Rich smooth flavor, and the macro are diet friendly ! (Don't get me wrong, it is still cocoa, but it doesn't contains a tone of added sugar which make it a addon to shakes and baked protein goods). If you want to SAVE up tp 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout or just click on MissLift user name...Enjoy!

Love it!