Seems to work...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too early to tell...as with vitamins you need to take them for an extended perior of time to see full results. Taking 4 pills is too much for anyone, bottle only contains 60 tablets, Not good...So, I won't be purchasing this anymore due to too much money for not enough pills. Update: taking these alone with inflamotion has almost diminished pain in my legs, so, I would recomend the combination, it seems together does a better job at taking care of your joint pain. So, I am revising my rating to a 5 star product.

Big pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The serving size is four big tablets daily. Makes me not really want to take them. I havent taken them long enough to see any difference yet. But I have high hopes after reading into the herbs used in this product.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it's vegetarian. And I really noticed less pain in my joints shortly after taking it. I would definitely recommend it.

joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

notice that i don't get cramped leg muscles at night

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my glucosamine of choice! with the MSM added and the other ingredients it's the only brand that I can notice a difference with.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with soft-tissue injuries. Was looking for an alternative to New Chapter Zyflamend. Flexmend + Inflammotion (same brand, FutureBiotics) together seem to fit the bill.

Vegetarian Glucosamine with MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Together with the other vegetarian bone-up formula ease off my shoulder bone joint pain and discomfort. No worrying about the allegic as I do not eat shell fish products.

Good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks, the joint pains are gone!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered my mater. She use, yet. No problem.

1 2