it works!

Posted by QueenA on March 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 8 y/o brother who suffers eczema. He have this bad eczema spot on his arm that is wet and itchy and it doesnt seem to go away despite going to the skin specialist a few times. I purchased this lotion with little hope but after only 4 days, i see a lot of improvement. First of, the itching starts to dissapear. He stopped scratching his arm (which used to make the eczema worse). Secondly, the eczema spot starts to dry up. No more watery eczema!! Thirdly, it starts to look better. Will continue using it on my brother and hopefully his eczema will be gone soon!!

memo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not get any benefits

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

A great lotion for my little boy who has atopic dermititis.

amazing!! need more stars!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has really improved my skin,especially on my hand. Would definitely recommend this.

Great cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is so easy to lather and as greasy as some eczema creams. And it doesn't smell intense. I really like it!

Great relief for my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

We've been using this cream for a few months and it has really helped removing eczema on my daughter skin, the best we have found so far.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream works wonders on my 3 year old's skin. He gets spots and red marks, especially on his face, and they are gone within a day of using the cream. I recommend this product to all my friends and acquaintances.

Great for eczema rashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old has eczema and she gets really itchy red rashes behind her legs and in her arm creases. We use to use a steroid cream from the doctor but I decided to try this lotion. Within a week, her rashes went away but they do sometimes flair up but they are not as severe as they use to be. I use it everyday as her daily lotion.

Good help

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really quick relief for my daughter. Recommended!

ช่วยลดอาการคัน