it works!

Posted by QueenA on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 8 y/o brother who suffers eczema. He have this bad eczema spot on his arm that is wet and itchy and it doesnt seem to go away despite going to the skin specialist a few times. I purchased this lotion with little hope but after only 4 days, i see a lot of improvement. First of, the itching starts to dissapear. He stopped scratching his arm (which used to make the eczema worse). Secondly, the eczema spot starts to dry up. No more watery eczema!! Thirdly, it starts to look better. Will continue using it on my brother and hopefully his eczema will be gone soon!!

memo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not get any benefits

amazing!! need more stars!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has really improved my skin,especially on my hand. Would definitely recommend this.

Great cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is so easy to lather and as greasy as some eczema creams. And it doesn't smell intense. I really like it!

Great relief for my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We've been using this cream for a few months and it has really helped removing eczema on my daughter skin, the best we have found so far.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream works wonders on my 3 year old's skin. He gets spots and red marks, especially on his face, and they are gone within a day of using the cream. I recommend this product to all my friends and acquaintances.

Great for eczema rashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old has eczema and she gets really itchy red rashes behind her legs and in her arm creases. We use to use a steroid cream from the doctor but I decided to try this lotion. Within a week, her rashes went away but they do sometimes flair up but they are not as severe as they use to be. I use it everyday as her daily lotion.

The Best I Have Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the only product that works for my son and I have tried so many other product! The price is really reasonable too!

Moisturizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it helps my baby's eczema, but it is really moisturizing :)

Highly recommended