Great substitute for wheat flour!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

It a great substitute for wheat flour, I am so thankful I discovered it. There is a subtle scent of coconut, and can be used for savoury and sweet baking. My coconut muffins with apples and walnuts are a hit! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

So fragrant!

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on March 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

The moment I opened up the package, I was filled with aroma of freshly grated coconuts! I knew this is gonna be a top quality coconut flour but I wasn't expecting the excellent freshness. It's been 3 months and I've finished using this first purchase, the smell was still going strong as before. 3 months is a long time for a person who likes to bake banana cakes, muffins and putting them in random shakes and smoothies - but there is a reason for this. You don't need to put a lot of them per recipe! Looking back it saved me costs from buying other flours too. I solely use coconut flours now. :)

Good low carb flour to bake with

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm following a low carb diet and being a severe carb-addict, cakes and muffins are totally on top of my 'cravings' list. This, alongside peanut flour saved me from diet pitfalls (of buying ready made cakes/muffins) through providing an alternative to flour. Add eggs, baking powder and your favourite sweetener, plus a tiny bit of oil and mix thoroughly. Pop them in the microwave for a couple of minutes and mmm.. a good ol' cake. WITHOUT the unhealthy bits. Worth it! A++

Great for Gluten Free or Paleo Baking

Posted by Danesa on September 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality coconut flour. Consistency in product, value, quality texture, taste all right here. Works great for paleo baking! A little goes a long way. I will definitely be ordering more whenever I run out.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good/ Probably the best of 3 or so other brands I tried. It is flavorful and not as 'dry' as some other ones.

It's coconut flour..

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not used to this kind of flour so I don't know if this is better than other coconut flour. But I can say that it both taste and smell like coconut, and it absorbs a lot more liquid than regular flour.

It's a must!

Posted by PracticalHealth on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is high quality and economical. I add it to almost all of my gluten-free baked products, and it adds a lightness and sweetness to everything. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else. Use it sparingly (a couple of tablespoons in pizza crust)...coconut flour soaks up a lot of liquid. High in fiber!!

I'm Astonished

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe this stuff. It's great! The low carb brownie recipe is so filling it's wonderful. I think this stuff is going to be the key for me to stick to my diet :)

Great for variety

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for paleo lifestyle. I alternate and combine almond flour and coconut flour for great variation and delicious grain free recipes.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for coconut bread recipe and it's great to make milk too.