RON

This is ok

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Scent it strong but quite nice. Works well. Leaves a fresh doft in the toilet. However, I think that it is maybe not that natural fragrance. It does not smell natural. It states in the bottle like this: fragrance (parfum: linalool, limonene). I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too.

Good job of cleaning, bad if you're chemically sensitive

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have MCSS, and I find some of the Ecover products are fine, while others make me sick. This toilet bowl cleaner has a strong smell. It's not as bad as a regular toilet cleaner, but some of the ingredients make it unsuitable for chemically-sensitive individuals.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1708639 on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well,does the job,no complaints.It actually smells good,and I can smell it in the bathroom without breathing in toxic chemicals.I've been using it for a while and I hope they don't change it.

Good smell!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well and doesn't leave any harsh smells behind. I do have to let it soak in the bowl for a long time.

Ecover Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1357159 on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well with a nice fragrance. Would recommend.

Easy

Posted by Tingeling on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The toilet has never been this shiny after using this,I was amazed how quickly the stain went away:) Will I buy again? Yes:))

There are better options out there.

Posted by 5734642422071444941 on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm always conscious of what I'm putting out into the environment, but I'm also on septic so I HAVE to be when it comes to toilet cleaners. This doesn't do anything at all. The smell is light and fine, but it doesn't work - even on a barely-dirty toilet. (Most certainly not for a deep clean.) I'll use up the bottle just to be rid of it, but I've found other brands that actually work and are safe.

Good

Posted by holahola on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes toilet white again

great scent, does the job

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

have already reordered.

Супер!

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Это средство покупаю постоянно. Нет ужасного запаха. Хорошо отмывает, освежает, удаляет известковый налет. Советую! I buy this tool everytime. There is not a terrible smell. Good launderers, refreshes, removes limescale. I recommend!