RON

Face feels smooth after wash

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for a week before writing this review. Nice to massage my face while washing with this. Face feels smoother. However, the sponge is losing its shape pretty quickly by disintegrating in the middle. Not sure if it's because I didn't dry it completely after each use. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

I love konjac sponges

Posted by 5116484982981202208 on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

these sponges are amazing, i did invest in a little more expensive one at a shop close to me, and i love it, but this one was also really easy to use and works! Gentle on the face but cleanses and lightly exfoliates. If i were to repurchase again my one recommendation would be to wet the sponge, then get some sort of elastic or string on a needle, thread it through the top so that you can hang it to dry and not put it on a surface where it could pick up germs!

Unfortunately, didn't like it

Posted by 5118386616090059917 on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I didn't like it at all. I bought it because I LOVE their other Facial Sponges. But this Pure Complexion Sponge is totally different. It's too soft, in my opinion. And I couldn't get it dry...it was lying wet for days in my bathroom. All in all, will continue using their regular facial sponges. Didn't get the benefits of this one.

je l'adore

Posted by sabrinasometimes on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bonne éponge konjac, fait très bien son travail :)

GREAT

Posted by 4648483133008147559 on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

JUST GET IT! You will get addicted to it.

Konjak-sieni

Posted by krisnaus on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Kasvot puhdistuvat hyvin ja iho tuntuu pehmeältä. Hyvä hankinta ja hinta on kohdillaan, vain puolet kotimaan hinnasta..

Deep clean without being too harsh

Posted by 5132914801659627534 on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works really well for me! I have very oily acne ridden skin and have a hard time keeping my skin clean and pores clear because of it. This sponge has a really nice texture and feels good on your skin. It seems to exfoliate a bit which is good, but not so much that you can't use it everyday. I use it 2-3 times a day with warm water, and occasionally with a facial cleanser if I want an especially deep clean.

amazing

Posted by 4728649032629963680 on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

رائعه جدا جدا it’s amazing I recommend it

Good for exfoliating.

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sponge soft enough for the face, yet rough enough to exfoliate. Although, in my opinion it's just a litte bit too expensive. Probably wont repurchase again.

Eponge konjac ecotools

Posted by 4853920330811215144 on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bon produits! Nettoie en profondeur la peau sans l'agresser et la laisse toute douce, diminue les points noirs. Je recommande à 100 %.