Great for exfoliation!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These gloves are great for exfoliation and for increasing the circulation, which helps eliminate toxins and cellulite. They dry very quickly too, which eliminates germs. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Works up a great lather but doesn't exfoliate well.

Posted by thiviya on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hoping it would be good enough to replace my Body Shop bath gloves. I was happy to receive this in my last order, and it had a robust form, much thicker and softer than the TBS one. However I could feel that the exfoliation would not be the same. I tried it with my bar soaps and it worked up a rich lather, and was pleasant to use. After my first use, the loop attached to the bottom of it loosened and came off! I am particular about the make being sturdy and this one started falling apart after just one use! I can't hang the gloves now, until I get the chance to mend the loop back. I think I will stick to my TBS gloves henceforth, as I do love being scrubbed down.

useful

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

must have

Excellent Quality - EcoTools Shower Gloves

Posted by VeganFamily on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These gloves are wonderful, and help to make the skin so smooth. We use them just a few days a week. They are especially good for rough areas, such as elbows and knees. For those who are not used to exfoliating the skin -- wet the gloves first, and get them sudsy before applying them to your skin. If they feel too rough for you, use a light touch.

Parfait ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est gant sont parfait, ils font bien le job sans abîmer ou irriter ma peau. Je recommande.

I love them!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best products I have ordered here so far. They clean really well, and I spend much less time in the shower now :)

Nice quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You can use these dry before your shower to exfoliate or simply use in the shower with your favorite soap. Makes your soap go further and makes your skin softer. I follow up with a nice lotion or oil after I towel dry and found my skin looks younger and fresher. I hope you find my review to be helpful . :)

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I need to wear disposable gloves, I have to go for the XL size, because I have long fingers and hands. These lovely gloves fit well as they are very elastic. Easy to get on and off. Less time is spent in the shower, therefore saving water in our dry country of Australia. Not too rough, yet very cleansing, and feel nice to use. Will recommend.

Good scrub.

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like them. Can wash them in washing machine too. Doesn't shrink.

Une bonne exfoliation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

De très bons gants ! Procure une bonne exfoliation de la peau !