Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have had sleeping problems for many many years, but now i actually sleep at 11 every night. and i sleep the entire night without waking up. it is just fantastic. and the taste is so nice too. love from norway

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't believe the hype but had to try it. I was on it for about a month and didn't really notice the difference until I missed a few days. All my aches and pains came back after missing a few days. Back on it and feeling better. Plus it tastes good.

Way Too Sweet - I am Not Sure This is Really Tart Cherries!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had other tart cherries juices, and although when concentrated, even tart cherries taste a bit sweet, they retain a tartness to them. Tart cherries provide nutrients that are not in other sweet cherries, but this product tastes like they used sweet cherries instead of tart cherries. This would mean the health benefits would not be the same. The company claims they are tart cherries, just with a very high brix, but I don't think high brix would do away with the tart taste!

My favorite item at iherb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sadly the price keeps creeping up. Does wonders for my spinal osteoarthritis, good for your heart and also has natural melatonin for insomnia. Taste great, tart and sweet.

Thick sirup without sugar that tastes lovely (cherry-almondy),

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

and dissolves easily in water for a drink, would be lovely sauce for desserts too, non-expencive, and if it stores well too it will be a great juice to have on hand in the fridge for making a refreshing & healthy drink (you don´t need much) or smashing together a dessert.

Great Emergency Relief for Gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Tart Cherry Juice to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease. As well, when I feel the first signs of a flare up, if I drink a large glass of the Cherry Juice mixed with Pineapple juice, the symptoms go away almost immediately, within an hour or so. This is a great product to keep on hand for emergencies, and I always keep a bottle or two in backstock just in case.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really love the taste! Makes a wonderful, refreshing and healthy soda when mixed with sparkling water. Another great use is mixing it in greek or any other unflavored yoghurt!

Must be raw

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff must be unprocessed cause my bottle was ready to explode when I received it here in Japan. Completely fermented up somehow. Buyer beware.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

The reviewer who doesn't believe this is made from tart cherries is wrong; this is from tart cherries. As a farmer I can tell you that growing practices will increase Brix, plus this is reduced to a syrup, so it is going to be sweet because cherries, especially ones grown well, will have a lot of sugar. But it also has a nice tart flavor. Plus it's organic. Very happy with this product.

Not Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Organic by Nature brand tart cherry concentrate for years. This order I decided to go for Dynamic Health because it was not as expensive. To me the switch was not worth it, and I will go back to using the other brand. It may be more expensive, but the quality is, in my opinion, worth the extra money. If you prefer a tart cherry concentrate that has a sweet smell and flavor then you will prefer this brand. I like my tart cherry concentrate tart which is one reason I prefer the other.