very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

as a relatively new vegetarian due to ensuring cancer doesn't come back, I have one of these every day to ensure my overall health. . I honestly don't miss meat even though I cook it for my family every day.

iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

gentle with my dother stomach

Easy on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can't take regular iron tabs but these are easy on the stomach. My doctor increased my dose to 2 a day and still no stomach problems!!!

It’s Chellated. Why Does It Still Taste Like Metal?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Anyone experiences the same thing? I complained to iHerb and the lame response I got is “it looks ok so it’s ok”. Yes. That was the response. In the end they wanted me to ship it back for a refund. I live in Singapore and yet that’s their solution. So I guess the only thing that’s worse than this tablet is iHerb customer service. I’ve taken other iron tablets in the past with no taste at all.

Does not digest well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these not realizing they were in tablet form. I generally avoid tablets due to difficulty digesting. Since I have had good results with this company's B Complex supplement (in capsule form), I decided to go ahead and try it. After a couple of weeks I can say it definitely does not digest well, causes bloating, constipation and stomach pain. I have gone back to a capsule form of iron chelate.

I have not been able to test yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I have not received my orders yet