Vegan D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking Vitamin D is important and taking a vegan one is important to me. This is a tiny tablet - easy to take and swallow. It is also free of GMOs, sugar, salt, preservatives, etc.

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy to finally find a decent vegan d-vitamine alternative.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So glad to be able to have vegan vitamins to buy at a reasonable price. Great product and always excellent service - arrives in Australia within 2-3 days. Thank you.

Vegan Vitamin D !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been able to find Vegan vitamin D2 locally, so I'm glad iHerb stocks it, and at a great price. Paired with the Deva vegan multivitamin, I feel like I've got my bases covered.

We all need more Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It seems like the big thing now is that everyone is not getting enough vitamin D especially vegans that stay out of the sun. This is a great supplement and at 800IU much more than what is found in Multivitamins.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not easy to find a vegan vitamin D. I love this product.

Really easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always have trouble taking tablets, because I really hate to swallow them. But this one is super-easy! Recommend it!!

Vegan Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great vegan source of vitamin D - at a really reasonable price. Very happy with this product.

Used before

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have needed 1000iu in the past with the same brand and trying out a lower dose as during winter i dont need as much as i used to

A great purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I cannot consume vitamin D3. A great purchase - suits my purpuse exactly, cheap and arrived very quickly. Thank you!

1 2 3