RON

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1521588 on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't love the tip on the packaging, though. They tell you to heat the milk first and then add the powder. If you want lumps, do it. If not, do it the old fashioned way: Put cocoa powder and sweetner in a kettle with a little water. Stir vigorously while heating. When just below boiling point, add milk and warm up to desired temperature and server. Do not boil the milk.

Dagoba Drinking Chocolate

Posted by 5640881472880362985 on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking and enjoying this product for several years now. I really appreciate being able to enjoy chocolate without sugar. It is not a product that is easy to find in local stores so I really hate to run out of it.

Very satisfying

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rich chocolate drink that requires no additional sweetener. Comparable to those served in expensive cafes.

Great, though a Shell brand for Hersheys

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do like this raw cocoa, very much. Tastes great and I like the dark chocolate bits in it too. I put two tea spoons in a hot mixture of milk and water, and enjoy it raw. 'tis delicious.

Delicious....

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this derinking chocolate is amazing. the taste is..good. VERY GOOD. And I love the fact that it is unsweetened. That way I can decide for myself how much sugar I want to put in, if any. TRY IT! :-)

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a very intense cocoa that has bits of chocolate in it. It does not blend completely. I prefer the cocoa from Now Foods.

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favourite drinking chocolate! Smooth and creamy, and added bits of chocolate are a nice touch. :)

Yummy!

Posted by 5498287756146500735 on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and I just need 1 tsp for a standard mug. Pricing may seem steep compared to Now Foods but a little goes a long way. This actually lasted me longer (though just 8oz) than Now Foods (which is 12oz)!

Good Tasting

Posted by MusettaRose on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make this with brown rice syrup, I even boil the syrup and then let it harden and grind it up to a powder in the blender, and add that to my drink. YUM.

Strong chokolate taste

Posted by 5684437050170996815 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I first used it, I followed what the writing on the box said,,,and that was too strong chokolate taste.. Now I have learned and found my taste amount, and it is Good!

1 2