Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't love the tip on the packaging, though. They tell you to heat the milk first and then add the powder. If you want lumps, do it. If not, do it the old fashioned way: Put cocoa powder and sweetner in a kettle with a little water. Stir vigorously while heating. When just below boiling point, add milk and warm up to desired temperature and server. Do not boil the milk.

Dagoba Drinking Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking and enjoying this product for several years now. I really appreciate being able to enjoy chocolate without sugar. It is not a product that is easy to find in local stores so I really hate to run out of it.

Very satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rich chocolate drink that requires no additional sweetener. Comparable to those served in expensive cafes.

Great, though a Shell brand for Hersheys

Posted by ananda on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do like this raw cocoa, very much. Tastes great and I like the dark chocolate bits in it too. I put two tea spoons in a hot mixture of milk and water, and enjoy it raw. 'tis delicious.

Delicious....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this derinking chocolate is amazing. the taste is..good. VERY GOOD. And I love the fact that it is unsweetened. That way I can decide for myself how much sugar I want to put in, if any. TRY IT! :-)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a very intense cocoa that has bits of chocolate in it. It does not blend completely. I prefer the cocoa from Now Foods.

Get a constant Big Discooount!!Look at the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get.

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it, because there is no sugar. It is the most healthiest alternative in these chocolate drinks world. You can add sugar how much you want. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favourite drinking chocolate! Smooth and creamy, and added bits of chocolate are a nice touch. :)

Love the taste but surely a lot of stirring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great chocolate taste. I add just a teaspoon for a cup of milk. It's a lot of stirring!!! Though the milk is real hot but it doesn't dissolve the cocoa mixture as the instructions on the package said so. Some burnt parts of milk.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and I just need 1 tsp for a standard mug. Pricing may seem steep compared to Now Foods but a little goes a long way. This actually lasted me longer (though just 8oz) than Now Foods (which is 12oz)!

1 2