Boo

Posted by WrensNest on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cacao tastes very good, but it has been bought out by Hershey's. Hershey's is spending a lot of money working against GMO labeling. :(

Quality cacao but won't be repurchasing

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make hot cocoa with raw honey and it tastes delicious with this powder. I know most of you will not believe me but it was my first cocoa in a while and I was high, similar to a marijuana high but that only occurred the first time (d*mn it). However, I won't be buying another container after finding out that Dagoba has been bought out by Hershey's. Large corporations cannot be trusted.

I love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved Dagoba, but it is no longer Fair Trade certified since the company was sold to Hershey's. If you've never heard of Hershey's use of child labor and slavery in their chocolate production, please educate yourself. I have moved on to other chocolate producers

Not Thick Enough

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Felt it didn't have the cocoa oomph in it. Needed to use more to get it to taste chocolatey and it didn't dissolve easily I drink A LOT of cocoa and Green&Blacks organic cocoa is the best I've had so far. Bought it cos it was non-alkalised. Will try another brand. Was good for baking though.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i was hoping for a great cacao taste but this is a very mediocre cacao. nothing special about it, you can buy similar in just about any store for a lower price.

Quality product and gluten free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this Cacao powder for years. Its a quality product, gluten free, and iherb.com has one of the best prices around (and I live in a major city). This is a raw, unsweetened cacao powder, so if you are making a healthy transition from sweetened, processed cocoa powders, don't expect it to taste like the "Hershey's" you may be used to. Once you get used to it, this adds a rich, chocolately taste, but without the sugar. I like to use it mostly in my smoothies and to make a no-bake, chocolate brownie with ground walnuts and dates; its great for other making other chocolately treats as well!

Perfect for hot chocolate drinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a rich chocolate flavor that is perfect for people who shy away from bitter chocolate.

I wish there was a 6th star!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You will never go back to the mass produced products once you use this. I was hooked the second I smelled it. Rich but not bitter, natural not processed. Can be used in recipies that call for either cacao powder or cocoa powder.Truly Amazing!

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and dissolves easily

very tasty

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The first time I prepared this cacao with water and litlle milk, now I prepare it only with milk - I think this way it tastes better, cacao tastes very natural, it's not sweet but I drink it without sugar. I think everybody has it's own way of preparing cacao but generally, it's taste is very good. I would buy it again.