Works great for bleeding gums.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took 2 a day and after about a week or so it stopped my bleeding gums. No need to buy the more expensive vitamin k2 because the body converts k1 to k2.

Great to prevent or decrease bleeding.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a bleeding disorder of unknown origin. This helps decrease bleeding. It's very low dose Vitamin K. One pill has about the same amount of Vitamin K that's in 1/2 cup of brussels sprouts. So it's probably a safe supplement to take. He takes 1-2 a day.

Very Happy & Gluten Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This K1 supplement has really helped with heavy bleeding. I'd been taking iron, calcium & vit D as recommended for people with gluten issues. But after adding this K1 I got my life back. Also, great price, quick delivery, great product.

Good quality!

Posted by morganwellinger on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take these with my vitamin D pills with a meal that contains a healthy fat so they are absorbed. I Haven't noticed a significant difference yet because I haven't been taking them for that long, but they seem to boost my immune system and overall mood, and increase smoothness and radiance of my skin....will definitely continue using and plan to purchase again! Highly recommended for a good quality Vitamin K!

I'm sure it's a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had bought these for my dog with Von Willebrand's disease. But unfortunately it didn't work for her.The taste must be bad as we had a difficult time getting her to take them.Even crushed in cheese. Plus we needed a higher dosage. But that isn't the company's fault.

Too early...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why would I rate this too early! I barely received it and started two days later. It has been only 10 days, I will not rate this for another month. You people need to give me a chance to consume vitamins I have never used to get a feel how it has working. I will not be rating any vitamin that I have never used that soon. It will never happen and I will start deleting any emails that you send early. Good luck getting my reviews early!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have personally not ordered this through iherb, but have bought exact same thing from health food store. It is the same price at both places.

1 2