My son loves the taste and it has solved his SEVERE constipation problem!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a series of methods to help my son alleviate his severe constipation issues! He would sometimes go 2 days without passing stool. And when he finally would, would end up screaming in agony as he tried to pass the abnormally hardened stool. I was deeply concerned and tried finding the most natural method to help ease his pain, and ensure he had a regular bowl movement daily. I read about this and the http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-Source-of-Life-Animal-Parade-AcidophiKidz-Children-s-Chewable-Natural-Berry-Flavor-90-Animals/21499 and bought both. Both work miraculously (used separately, not together)!! My son was born prematurely (2 months early) and suffered from acid reflux, and severe constipation, caused by the iron supplements he was required to take as an infant - (which I believe also added to the acid reflux problem)... So he has been a difficult eater since. But now that he is taking these tablets, he passes stool daily and with absolutely NO PAIN (yaaaay!) and therefore his appetite has improved tremendously! Overall he is a healthier and happier boy! I can't express strongly enough how pleased I am with these supplements!! And it makes it all the better that he actually loves taking them, unlike other things I've tried giving him!

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic probiotic. My 3 year old twins are doing amazing on them! We have tried several brands and this is by far the absolute best. Telling all my friends about Childlife!

good stuffs all in one,

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have searched this site for my kid's probiotics and colostrum for their immune support, each seperately since they seem to catch cold too often and I've found this!! both good stuffs in one chewable tablet. WOW what a helper, now I don't have to give them each..Which saves me time and energy. And they seem to taste good too, both of my picky eaters like them and ask for more.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

help with gas and problems with constipation

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

My toddler loves this and has not fallen sick that frequently anymore. Plus, i think this gives him a better appetite!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are great, my son has had very loose stools and is on the verge of lactose intolerance and gets painful bloating but these help so much, his poos look like they should when taking this and my other chidden have very healthy bowel movements when on these and they love them too and i like that they are sweetened with stevia unlike some of the other so called natural kids probiotics out there that are full of unhealthy fructose syrup and the like. these are a regular for us now!!

For the kids

Posted by LantauMama on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids have 4 of these. and like the taste. I serve them with Culturelle, Kid's! Probiotic, 30 Single Serve Packets Good for maintaining their health and digestion. We don't use them all year, but when they are slightly under the weather, about to get sick, have an upset tummy, or at stressful times or when we are travelling. Although we keep them in the fridge, they are shelf stable enough to have iherb deliver them and for short trips.

Great

Posted by bluebug on June 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff, my kids love it! Useful after a round of antibiotics.

Taste so so

Posted by Joycechua on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids don't like to take this

Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it for a friends child who has slow bowl movment and she is happy with this product..Bowl movment is now ok.Also it helps with imunity ..if want disc write bhq in big letters and than 526 alltogether