Leak too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Recently, VC was leak too much and the package was damaged too....Pls check and change the packing way and resove this problem....

The best option I could find for ascorbic acid for my son.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a firm believer in the work of Linus Pauling on Vitamin C. Childlife have created a good product that is suitable for children of all ages. Ascorbic Acid is the form of Vitamin C that your body knows as the natural form. Calcium ascorbate is approx. 11% calcium and sodium ascorbate is approx. 11% salt. So stick with the pure form of vitamin C that almost all animals and plants can synthesise - ascorbic acid. I give this 4 stars.

too much sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Way to much sugar!

Wonderfull

Posted by Doroteya on December 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this vitamins! This product is amazing !

Children

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

We haven't seen the result after 1 month using it.

Great vitamin C for Guinea pigs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this vitamin C exclusively for my 31 Guinea pigs. They are all sanctuary pigs and the Child's Life is the only vitamin C they like. I just wish it came in bigger bottles. We use it at the rescue and our vet and the clients, who adopt pigs, all use it. It saves the pigs lives.

I love ChildLife

Posted by victtoriag on January 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

For immune system i bought before ChildLife Echinacea. It's very good also. I gave to my baby periodically. We met every day kids cothing or with stuffed nose and my 1 year child stayed healthy. Also when my kid has stuffed nose though, I gave echinacea and in some days everything was ok. The only thing WHY i choosed to have ChildLife Vitamin C is beacuse Echinacea get the kid very energic, so if i have to give him in the evening this means that he will not be asleep for some hours. ChildLife Vitamin C has a orange taste. My kid love it. Can't tell you about allergy, because my kid is not allergic.

Perfect supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C - is one of the most important vitamins that keep yours and your child immune system to be resistant to any desease.

prekrasno

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

dovolna

I like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It's pleasant tasting and easy to take alone, or add to juice for children.