Fantastic for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the second lot I have bought for my mother who suffers with dry skin on the face. She has noticed that she has less dry skin to almost all gone.

Absorbes quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it both mornings and evenings on oily facial skin. It hydrates well, absorbed quickly, plumps the skin.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent as a day-to-day moisturiser.

goood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for sensitive skin, doesn't make my face sting. The hyaluronic acid and ceramides are so good for my dehydrated skin, this product and some vaseline on top is great. Gonna be looking more into the cerave line from now on. Would be good with some niacinamide, which I understand is in the pm lotion, but the pm lotion isn't as hydrating supposedly. Anyway good stuff dudley

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son has used this cream for several years, he got eczema, this cream moistures his dry skin. Thanks for iherb to bring this into the store!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just got this in the mail and tried it right away. It does have a medical kinda smell to it but I was Suprised that it doenst have a super strong medical smell that would last through the day. Let's be honest, nobody wants to smell like that all day. So I was happy with the smell. I was also happy that when I put it on my elbows it really went on nicely and it didn't stay oily! I also didn't need to use much and actually ended up rubbing it in my skin further up my arm because I had more product than I needed.

Good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good service

CeraVe, Moisturizing Cream, Normal to Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good basic moisturiser. Fragrance free. Skin stays moist for the entire day. Excellent. Ridiculous price.

Very healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has been very good for my skin and was recommended by my dermatologist.

1 2 3