A must have cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best face creams I have ever used. Delicate on the skin yet able to moisturize and make the skin feel wonderfuly pampered. I bought the cream for my girlfriend who had a acne and was perscribed medication from the doctor to help clear it up. Because the medication dried up her skin so badly, using any other moisturizer seemed to irritate her skin. Cera Ve did the opposite for her and it has helped her skin recover quicker. I would highly recommend this cream.

Had bad itchy red spots marks on legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is very good my legs no longer itch, it's great for hen u have a shower then put on your body as dry skin Need nourishment highly recommend

Beautiful rich thick & creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure how I would go with this moisturiser. It is quick thick. But once you've put it on, within minutes it's soaked into your skin leaving it feel really soft. It's not sticky either.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

without smell

😍

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with it, it moisturizes perfectly and lasts all day ,also I like that it's fragrance free Putting the product in a tub was The only thing that I wish they have changed.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great for sensitive skin! Have been using it on my face n body