5 Star Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. I use it all over. It is non greasy, rubs in easily and has no smell. It instantly hydrates your skin. It is a huge jar and lasts forever. Worth every penny.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have always searched for a cream that hydrates and keeps your hydration inside your skin and finally I have found it. I have bought this for internet medical recommendation and I am fully satisfied of it. Has an excellent price and a huge amount, I use it on my face, neck, chest and hands. Very good! I will repurchase it again!

calming for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this, but have already noticed that it has a calming as well as moisturizing effect on my eczema prone skin. It may not control flare-ups, but if you bring the flare ups under control with steroid creams, this can help keep the skin calmer and a little less sensitive. I tried Eucerin Eczema, and while that was also good, I prefer this product.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering itching skin (not eczema) for several months. Lots of trial of body cream (natural products, vaseline, etc) to relief itches but in vain. So glad that after taking CeraVe for around 10 days, the affected area are fully recovered, no more itchy and become smooth. Thanks CeraVe and Iherb.

Cerave the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising and good for eczema skin. Works well for my son and I. We both suffered from eczema especially my son whose skin is extremely dry. This cream is able to keep him well moisturised. We have tried many many different creams and oils but this works best thus far.

Finally a moisturizer that delivers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream - it really does keep skin soft and is not greasy. I use it on the face, arms, legs and feet - it does not rub off onto clothes. Feet can dry out quite easily in the summer months, but Cerave keeps feet soft and moisturized. I recommend Cerave!

Elderly parents with super dry skin love this

Posted by AnupIN on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my elderly parents. They have super dry skin and some itchy eczema too on legs. This helps immediately relieve those scratchy itchy spots and is doing great in keeping their skin hydrated. They are using it for both face and body and love it. Very good price for that huge tub (and yeah the tub is huge, you have to see to believe it). This works better than some of the other body lotions purchased from here.

Exelant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lothion is very good, not havy absorb quickly to the skin.

A must have cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best face creams I have ever used. Delicate on the skin yet able to moisturize and make the skin feel wonderfuly pampered. I bought the cream for my girlfriend who had a acne and was perscribed medication from the doctor to help clear it up. Because the medication dried up her skin so badly, using any other moisturizer seemed to irritate her skin. Cera Ve did the opposite for her and it has helped her skin recover quicker. I would highly recommend this cream.

Easy to access

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent moisturising cream. My daughter in law introduced me to this product when visiting her in America. So grateful to be able to purchase from iHerb as not available to buy over counter in Australia. With my aging skin it is ideal.