RON

Not a very good eye cream

Posted by 5162669691699646643 on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this based on recommendation from Beautypedia and i was also interested in the ingredient list. However this eye cream does not quite make me happy. Somehow i feel it makes my eyes look tired and dull. The facial cream version fares better i feel, at much cheaper price. It's not for me.

Sinks in very quickly - a little goes a long way

Posted by 5520649211067056792 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only stated using this recently and have been wary of some reviews suggesting people got milia when using this. I find it quite hydrating and sinks in quite quickly, i havent had an issue applying makeup on top of this yet however i do let my skincare sink in for about half an hour before applying makeup. I have sensitive, dehydrated under eyes and this does not sting or irritate. A little goes a long way.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful consistency and ingredients, at this price!! Chose this cream after reading very positive review at Beautipedia and I didn't make mistake. Thankfully and finally women can get great high tech cosmetics at affordable prices. Skin around eyes feels moisturized, firm and healthy. No scent, even though it's a bit thick spreads very easily and sinks in quickly, goes very well under make-up, feels great throughout a day.

Very good

Posted by 4926959454575447925 on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good rich cream. Perfect for dry skin

Great eye cream

Posted by 4827689504496401047 on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second tube and I will definitely re-purchase this again!

Very good and lightweight!

Posted by 4889907949827691142 on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great texture, good hydration.

Good

Posted by 5418413785597526553 on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not enough moisture for my eyes...but after 2 weeks I noticed that it reduces the look of dark circle and puffiness. (45years).

Good

Posted by Reviewer2180939 on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little bit dry, suitable for summer use.

This is quite nice

Posted by 5282897121522515699 on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few months and repurchased 3x. I have noticed a decrease in the amount of fine lines visible through my concealer at the end of my work day. Recently I have been using the Buffet from the ordinary and Its my new favourite undereye product. On days where I need more moisture I will apply this over the Buffet serum

o.k product

Posted by 5027383081632326031 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very small, i didn't see or feel any change using this product.