RON

Long lasting suds..

Posted by 5618254537096380385 on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful scent... clean, light, smell. Tackles grease well. Container spout has 4 tiny seed shaped holes which helps with the dispersal of the dishsoap liquid. iHerb does a SUPER job of packinging the products you order. This item had tape over the spout, & the bottle was placed in zipped-locked plastic bag. Thank you, iHerb

Best so far!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are recognizable, doesn't produce heaps of bubbles so you know there aren't any hidden extras in there, little goes a long way. It REALLY cleans well and smell (which i like) doesn't hang around after rinsing! Thanks for carrying this product!

Best !!!

Posted by 5599691285139724590 on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best product I have ever used. Little goes a long way. Very gentle and great cleaning for dishes.

Perfume

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't want such persistent fragrance on my dishes.

Kind to my hands

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dish washing soap cleans well but it does not cut very greasy dishes with just one wash, you have to do it 2 times. My hands are not dry after using it unlike other chemical washes. The smell is not strong just faintly citrus but this is alright as ingredients used are not harmful to the environment.

Best Ever...

Posted by 5085632817037050501 on Aug 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap! My dish cloths rarely smell when I use it and it gets dishes very clean! Also appreciate that they don't add sulfates...

진짜 뽀득뽀득 설거지 할맛 남! 성분도 후기보니 좋네요~~!! 재구망희망 있음!

Posted by 4692675127904934655 on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

구매전에 다른 후기들 보고, 성분 읽어보니까 유해한 성분이 없는것 같아요~ 구매해서 진짜 써보니 저는 향이 상큼하니 괜찮더라구요! 진짜 기름기 강한것도 다 뽀득뽀득 닦이고 기분이 상쾌해집니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ앞으로 쭉 써야겠네요~^^

Good!

Posted by schan813 on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have Hand Eczema and so bought this expecting this is more natural and mild. Recommend!

Works great!

Posted by 5750452563061147129 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent dish soap. Smells wonderful and cleans as good as it smells. I like the citrus smell combined with the clean mint scent. A drop in a greasy pan sends oil running for the fences.

Best Dish Soap

Posted by 5723114882312981173 on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this dish soap. It is as good as any supermarket bought soap and definitely the best natural soap i have bought. Smells great. Works excellently. Doesn't dry out my skin as quickly as other soaps. I'm stocking up on this one.