CLEAN UP PIMPLE (OR ALMOST WART KIND) BUMPS ON MY MOTHER'S FACE

Posted by satokoban on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

USE VERY GENTLY, THOUGH.

Love Love Love

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple product of mine! I actually use it as a body scrub as well as a facial scrub!

Nice structure with a pleasant aroma, cleans well - recommend!

Posted by italiana on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this facial scrub. I have oily & sensitive skin and during the winter it becomes very dry. This product works perfect for my needs.

The best scrub I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it so much. It made my blackheads gone. Also it is very affordable, for such kind of price it is very good scrub with organic ingredients.

For skin as smooth as a baby's bottom!

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been enjoying this product. The exfoliating grains are very fine and the scrub is crammed full of them. It makes a nice change from the usual scrubs that are more creamy than exfoliating. The scent is pleasant - it makes me think of a combination of seaweed and green tea with mint. I haven't noticed a 'brightening' effect, but it does leave my skin wonderfully soft and touchable afterwards. I'm onto a winner with this stuff. Two thumbs up. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best facial scrub I have ever tried!

Nicest scrub there is

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Acure Organics is my favorite brand of skincare and they certainely don't disappoint witht this product. You get a nice and big squeezy tube for a good price, but it's what inside that's truly amazing. This scrub has a lovely smell and a deep, green colour which makes applying it so fun because you look like a ogre with it on. A little goes a long way. I apply it on dry skin and then put some water on my fingertips and start scrubbing. It scrubs realyl good, with a lot of small stuff in it, but it's not to harsh and makes my sensitive skin sing of joy. It also ladders a bit which is interesting, but don't worry, it doesn't dry out your skin!! All in all, my absolute favorite scrub. I never want to be without it!

PIEL PERFECTA

Posted by Gemacb on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un exfoliante muy bueno, con un color y textura peculiar al ser orgánico, pero sinceramente vale mucho la pena, ya no puedo vivir sin él. Lo que no me gusta es que venga sin su caja original, me vino en una bolsita precintada.

Buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Muy agradable, deja la piel muy suave y limpia en profundidad, repetire.

Green goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Goes on green, not to abrasive, face comes out shiny, clean and seriously brighter. My new fav facial scrub!