Brightening Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This scrub is great for anyone looking for a pick-me-up throughout the week for dull skin! It is has fine, even grains that exfoliates well, and I found that it has also lightened my pimple scars on my chin too. I would recommend to use this only 2-3 times a week, it's not too abrasive but can be drying if used too often (I have sensitive skin). The scent isn't offensive and has been a pleasant product to use

CLEAN UP PIMPLE (OR ALMOST WART KIND) BUMPS ON MY MOTHER'S FACE

Posted by satokoban on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

USE VERY GENTLY, THOUGH.

Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This scrub literally removes my black heads so well, they do come back after like three days but that's because I use lots of makeup, no other product gave me this result 👌🏼👏🏼

Love Love Love

Posted by VictoriaJane on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple product of mine! I actually use it as a body scrub as well as a facial scrub!

Nice structure with a pleasant aroma, cleans well - recommend!

Posted by italiana on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this facial scrub. I have oily & sensitive skin and during the winter it becomes very dry. This product works perfect for my needs.

The best scrub I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it so much. It made my blackheads gone. Also it is very affordable, for such kind of price it is very good scrub with organic ingredients.

For skin as smooth as a baby's bottom!

Posted by SquidPig on January 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been enjoying this product. The exfoliating grains are very fine and the scrub is crammed full of them. It makes a nice change from the usual scrubs that are more creamy than exfoliating. The scent is pleasant - it makes me think of a combination of seaweed and green tea with mint. I haven't noticed a 'brightening' effect, but it does leave my skin wonderfully soft and touchable afterwards. I'm onto a winner with this stuff. Two thumbs up. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best facial scrub I have ever tried!

Nicest scrub there is

Posted by Clauleesi on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Acure Organics is my favorite brand of skincare and they certainely don't disappoint witht this product. You get a nice and big squeezy tube for a good price, but it's what inside that's truly amazing. This scrub has a lovely smell and a deep, green colour which makes applying it so fun because you look like a ogre with it on. A little goes a long way. I apply it on dry skin and then put some water on my fingertips and start scrubbing. It scrubs realyl good, with a lot of small stuff in it, but it's not to harsh and makes my sensitive skin sing of joy. It also ladders a bit which is interesting, but don't worry, it doesn't dry out your skin!! All in all, my absolute favorite scrub. I never want to be without it!

PIEL PERFECTA

Posted by Gemacb on August 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un exfoliante muy bueno, con un color y textura peculiar al ser orgánico, pero sinceramente vale mucho la pena, ya no puedo vivir sin él. Lo que no me gusta es que venga sin su caja original, me vino en una bolsita precintada.