Terrible reaction((

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

After the second use was some terrible allergic reaction on my face - swollen eyes, face swollen and red. Had to go to the doctor and injections.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had great expectations after reading all the reviews and tried this product for three months but I gave up. It irritates my not sensitive skin and after using right on the next day I see small acne all over my face.

Too gritty for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm otherwise a fan of Acure products but this one was really too coarse for sensitive skin. Even if I applied a little to my face, and scrubbed it minimally, I felt very raw after the wash. I stopped using it after giving it a try three times. I don't think it helped with my whiteheads or smoothening of my skin either. I really don't recommend this.

total disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a very grainy texture, it seemed like most of it always fell out of my hands and in to the shower. There are much better, natural, more effective brands out there. Acure has been all hype for me.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Not so good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

The beads are too rough. It makes me heart when using. Generally, I'l not recommend for using with your face but for you body is ok.

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

too strong but don't have any effects

Not received!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I feel compelled to alert anyone ordering from Europe to think twice. This is the third package that I haven't received from iHerb!

Siaubas

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

nudegino veido oda.

Skin rashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I applied this for two times on my face and upper arms , with in two days I developed the worst rages ever on my arms and I am taking antibiotics to get the clear skin back..

1 2