Amazing hypoallergenic and carcinogen free dishwashing liquid. Love it.

Posted by Leione on April 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I love that this hypoallergenic dishwashing liquid is free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products, and doesn't contain benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (so common in other dishwashing liquids and laundry detergents) or other toxicants, allergens, irritants, dangerous synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or colorants. It has a neutral, barely noticeable smell, lathers and rinses well, cleans perfectly, cuts through grease with ease, leaves no residue, lasts a long time and doesn't irritate my sensitive hands. Definitely my favorite.

So glad we ordered this Dish Liquid! A+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

My family and I are so happy with this product. We have sensitive skins and this dish liquid doesn't chafe or dry your hands! We can use it without gloves on to wash the dishes! No strong perfume or fragrance smell. Other store bought detergents always made me sneeze and seemed to trigger my sinus problem, but no effect whatsoever from this little gem! We intend to keep ordering this dish liquid as we are so happy with the way it does the job and also keeps me & my family safe from nasty chemicals.

A little goes a long way

Posted by bardalicious on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very thick consistency. Very effective in removing spoiled milk odors from baby bottles. I usually dilute it with water and soak the teats during the day and just wash them at night.

Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's excellent and usefull for baby.

Clean Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Due to my Histamine intolerance condition I had to pay closer attention to ingredients in all products that I purchase and use daily. I've come across EWG (Environmental Working Group) site which is dedicated to educating consumers about the health hazardous trigger by all commercial products on the market. After much research and reading on EWG site, I've decided to try this ATTITUDE, baby Bottle & Dish-washing Liquid, Frangrance-Free for daily dish-washing. From the first moment I used it I was very pleased with it. Not only it's fragrance free and clear liquid it also cleans really well with very small amount, dishes seem rinse well and quickly without filmy, slippery residue compare to the regular and well known brands, including the Dawn dish washing products which take much rinsing after washing. So this is a worthy product.

LEAKED

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product leaked... all the ATTITUDE products. so disappointing. Even thought the low price here, if this happen again, I cannot keep purchasing these products. Even other foods I ordered with also smell like this... sad...

Product leaked

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

The washing liquid leaked and contaminated all my other purchases, dissapointed.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Cleans baby’s bottles very well. I like it a lot better than the Pigeon cleaner.

Great Gentle Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only dish soap that doesn't dry out my hands! My husband also has eczema and it doesn't bother him one bit! Please don't stop carrying this.

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. SUDSY. QUALITY MATERIAL.