RO

4.8
Based on 3,167 Ratings
2,707
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

i really like this Vitamin C with Rosehip from 21st Century.I use this for long time and i don't change anymore.The quality really good.And the size of the tablet is not too big easy to swallow.Ingredients that you need to support your immune system is in there.What i really like the products the consistency.Highly recommend of those who looking Vit.C.

a423e289-5882-469a-9972-c82e9284c86b

We all need vitamin C in everyday life. As I start taking order in Iherb, since then I’m a fan of 21st century. There supplements was cheaper than other but it really great and does it jobs for the body. I take this vitamins once a day, after meal at lunch. I makes sure I had my meal since it was ascorbic acid. Ever since taking this, I didn’t have any flu or cold even in the change of weather. It also has rose hips, which also strengthens our immune system. 1000mg/tablet is great for me especially in this times of pandemic. 🤍

a448c13d-fd90-48ee-a4f3-c6ce75041d48
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Vitamin C is essential for everyone, since our bodies require antioxidants, especially during the seasons when fresh fruits and vegetables are hard to find. With this high potency vitamin C supplement, my husband was able to fight off the cold and recuperate without other medications. I was also taking these pills daily and felt noticeable difference on my skin. It is fresh and glowing without any make up. My husband and I split a pill, and we take 500mg every day, since we workout a lot and need some extra antioxidants. We've been taking a pill almost every day for almost a month and still have more than a half of the pack, so it's been a great deal. And I like the packaging because it keeps the pills safe in the hermetic sealing. Recommended!

d461964e-323f-466d-8a23-b3a13cad4ce3
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have been using this vit c supplement since the pandemic started and luckily i never had covid. I think this product help me much. The high dose of vit c really help boost our immune system and prepare us for our daily protection. We can depend on the quality of this vit c. And it also contains ingredient like rose hip that is also a good nutrients. Its tasteless..

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

My family is getting all the benefits vitamin c. The size and packaging is perfect. Good to last for 3 months if we take once daily and at least a month and a half if more frequent. This is now a part of my family's daily supplement. No more frequent sickness like colds especially winter is just around the corner because it is rich in anti oxidant and immune booster.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

The quality of this product is good have been taking this for 3 months and I feel energetic my immunity is great 1000 mg per day is enough the ingredient in it is rose hips, its doesn't give u acidity or any other stomach related problems it's effect is great

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I recently learned about valerian root to help with sleep. This brand has helped my sleep immensely. I take it about 2 hr before bed and sleep like a rock. The quality of the ingredients is better than the others that I have tried. I have had trouble sleeping for most of my life. Now, am sleeping better than ever, even at my age.