RO

Based on 1,734 Ratings
1,377
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
4,062

I had been feeling very sluggish and my doctor advised me to take a vitamin supplement. I did some research, and this one seemed like the best choice for my needs. It was a bit pricy, but well worth it. I can't believe the improvements in my health over these past few weeks! I'm able to stay awake much later than usual, and have a

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Such a quality vitamin for a very cheap price. It tastes kinda sour after I drink it well it's normal for a vitamin C as for the ingredients. Thankyou very very much iHerb it helps for me to taking good care of myself. And also I'm so happy/glad that my order are completely. The size of the tablets are cute size so that is so easy to chew. The packaging is so good. I hope that it can help me to boost my immunity 💗

032f4109-c0f0-4683-8980-0db706f7a96d
dc181955-38fe-4bd4-90ae-b3e0c956732b
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I love this good quality chewable vitamin C, This is probably the best vitamin I have purchased! I absolutely appreciate that these vitamins are chewable since I always have troubles swallowing the bigger size. I love the taste and good for my stomach. Helps support immune health and provides antioxidant support. Good effect on my body and great packaging.

2e2eeed3-945c-4d99-90d2-0ad7ecc89aa4
91e233f4-06a0-4ec6-8781-efe2abd63595
478e04b7-cddc-4080-9aa8-eb7bd3b5c0be
eb666f7a-0a5b-4697-8f85-20d97f1bf36d
Posted on May 18, 2022

my on the go chewable vitamins. always on my bag, everytime i feel sick i just take one and the following day am fine. for me its excellent just 500mg is enough for me, gentle in the stomach. taste orangey which is good. i recieved my parcel well packed, in good condition and good quality.

472e905e-186e-41a8-a3d1-13113cd7263c
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have found vitamin C for my kids. They both have orthodontic palate expander‘s in their upper and lower jaws. Because of this, they have temporarily become picky about what they eat. These vitamins are chewable. They have a sweet and tart orange flavor. The tablets are not chipped or cracked. They are molded and shaped well. If needed, the tabs can be split in half by pressing down on opposite ends of the tablet on a flat table. I like the flip-top lid for quick dispensing. I buy these for my kids, however I occasionally take them myself. I am a practicing Pharmacist, and I highly recommend these Vitamin C tablets.

864dbc8c-aa10-482a-9f39-97f6ab1352ed
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Great taste! I always take chewable Vitamin C and I like that the orange flavor of this tablet tastes natural. I take this to boost my immunity, and I like that 21st Century's supplements are always of good quality. Delivery was fast and the product was well-packaged as well.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

These taste really good and seem to keep me healthy. I try to take one each day if I remember. If I know I'm going in public or to a family function, I definitely remember to take them before and after and maybe take extras. I do not get sick and if I do, I don't get as sick as others around me. I also take an immune supplement I purchased from Iherb. The combo keeps me pretty dang healthy!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

One of the cheapest vitamin C 500 mg that I can find. It's also chewable which makes it more convenient to take. Of course, Vit C is has antioxidant that benefits our immune system. So far, I don't get stomach upset when I take this and acidity level is just okay.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

I was looking to try a new vitamin C supplement since the one I was previously using always leaves a bit of a bad aftertaste. This one worked out very well. This one tastes much better than many other vitamin C chewables and at a price that is easy on the wallet.