One per day...AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor asked that I take 1000mg of Calcium and, because I had become Vitamin D deficient, he recommended 2500mg Vitamin D as well (they work together). Unfortunately, to accomplish this, it seems you need to take several vitamin pills, which is a nuisance. My quest began. I began searching for one vitamin that contained both calcium and vitamin D in large amounts WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE 2, 3, or 4 PILLS to accomplish this! And I wanted a formula that was appropriate for vegetarians. This formula was the closest I found. It met my Calcium requirement, taking only ONE pill per day. It fell short on the Vitamin D, but was still much higher than any of the other formulas that were blended with Calcium. While I may not be hitting the high level of Vitamin D that my doctor recommended, I was thrilled with a one pill "close enough" blend. One caveat: it is slightly on the large size, so be aware if you have difficulty with larger vitamins.

has unhealthy ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

contains titanium dioxide and artifical colors (FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6). as soon as i discovered it i stopped using that product. such a waste of money!

Is a must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is very important during pregnancy and lactation and at the time of old age. The lab results of my wife and my mother-in-law was much better from this.

Great product but would like for there to be more vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

800 UIs seem kind of low. 2 thousand or so would be ideal. Besides that a great product

effective but huge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these do the trick but i must say they are a little difficult to swallow since they are quite large. however, the price and vitamin content can't be topped

Additives galore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I read the ingredients on the back of the box when they arrived, I was seriously shocked to see the amount of E's and other rubbish. The lid also broke as soon as I opened it. I won't be buying this product again

Dr. Ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because my Dr. said to take it. So I won't know how well it works until I have another bone scan in 2 years. I have been fortunate that my bones are doing good at the age of 68 and I didn't have to take a prescription for them, "Thank GOD"!!! I'm not into taking prescription meds unless absolutely necessary.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Usually I bought it for my parents. They tell me it really helps them.

21st Century Health Care, Calcium 1000 +D, D3, 90 Coated Caplets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only one minus is that the tablets are large. But it contains 100% daily allowance of calcium. Like it.

Two thumbs UP for Coated Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the Calcium vitamins, I was a little hesitant to take at first when I saw the size of them, but they were coated, which made it easy. I'm glad I only have to take one to get what I need, because of the Alive vitamins I take, that covers the remaining Calcium I need.