This is great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In combination with green coffee and garcinia cambogia it help my metabolism to procesing food. I have the same weight last ten months.

Seems Fine, Has Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is cheap, it seems to work as well as any B-1, and it has some added Calcium (which is important for B-1 absorption).

Great value and low cost! (deficiency is quite common, so you should supplement...)

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are a little large, not that it's a problem to me. I take 100 mg B1 only once a week, because the human body has sufficient stores for a week or more. This is well above RDA, but since B1 is water-soluble, any excess is just excreted in urine at no risk. They have added 10% extra to the bottle at no extra cost, and it will last me a couple of years. (Expiration date is aug. 2015)

Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love it VIL-7914 remove the dash and use the code to earn 5% discount

Helps With Mental Fatigue & Depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

For years I worked in a high pressure job. As the day wore on, the constant mental activity would leave me feeling burned out and, I won't say "depressed" in the clinical sense, but nonetheless less able and not as able to concentrate or be cheerful. Then I someone put me onto B vitamins and B1 in particular. Now, I can feel my body running out of B vitamins as the day progresses because I can feel that it is not running with the level or ease that it was before. And so I take a B vitamin complex and 100mg of 21st Century B1 in the morning with breakfast and also with lunch and I can truly say that the result has been huge. So great in fact that I now firmly believe that B vitamins, and again B1 in particular, are greatly overlooked in the treatment of what are generally considered to be mental health problems. Not because it is a miracle cure but because it allows our bodies to access the energy necessary to operate at a high level, both mentally and physically. You know, like when we were kids and never ran out of steam. But they are burned up and so our stores of them need to be regularly replenished and 21st Century 100mg B1 is perfect for this and at a great price.

Good product, good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good price.

This product works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived promptly and was very effective for the reasons for which it was ordered.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

B1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Important b vitamin fro brain

1 2