ThermaCare, Advanced Neck Pain Therapy, 3 Neck, Wrist & Shoulder Heatwraps
- Expiration Date: May 31 2024
- Date First Available: November 5 2021
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TEC-01502
- UPC Code: 305733015025
- Package Quantity: 3 Count
14.9 x 12.8 x 3.9 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Patented Heat Cells for Deep Penetrating Heat
- Up to 16 Hours
- Pain Relief
- Air-Activated, One-Time Use
Clinically proven to relax tight muscles and enhance flexibility & mobility.
- Provides up to 8 hours of heat while you wear it plus 8 hours of pain relief after you take it off
- Odor free, discreet and stays in place
Change the way you think about neck, wrist, and shoulder pain. ThermaCare® Neck Pain Therapy HeatWraps turn up the heat on your muscle pain. Their advanced design adapts to your movements. It stays close to your skin and provides healing heat, so you can get on with your day.
Uses: Provides heat therapy for temporary relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.
- Tear open pouch when ready to use.
- Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side. Place on pain area with adhesive against the skin. Attach firmly.
- Do not overlap the heat cells when applying to wrist.
- It may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature.
- Wear up to 8 hours. Do not wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period.
- Place wrap flat against your skin. Do not fold or bunch as your risk of burn is increased.
Just open pouch; starts to warm on its own.
This product can cause burns.
- 55 or older: your risk of burning increases as you age
- Do not wear while sleeping
- Check skin frequently during use
- If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately
Do not use
- If heat cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn
- For more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat
- With other forms of heat
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly
- On people unable to follow all use instructions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Poor circulation or heart disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Or are pregnant
When using this product
- Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters-if found, stop use.
- If product feels too hot-stop use or wear over clothing.
- Do not place extra pressure over the product.
- To avoid increased risk of burns, remove product before undergoing any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedures.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- If pain worsens or persists for more than 7 days.
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Each heat cell contains iron (~2 grams):
- Can be harmful if ingested. If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If heat cell contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, remove wrap, rinse affected area with water, and seek professional assistance immediately.
Do not microwave or attempt to reheat as wrap could catch fire.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.