Simply Organic, Asian Dishes, Pad Thai Simmer Sauce, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
This item is no longer available. Please select a different version of this product below.
- Date First Available: July 2021
- Product Code: SOG-19642
- UPC Code: 089836196422
- Package Quantity: 226.8 g
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 13.7 x 5 cm , 0.24 kg
- 4 Steps
- 20 Minutes Prep Time
- Makes 8 Servings
- Rich, Umami Flavor with a Hint of Lime
- USDA Organic
- Pure. Simple. Joy.®
- Certified Organic by QAI
Simply Organic supports organic and sustainable farming communities.
You Will Need:
- 8 oz flat, wide rice noodles
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 cups shredded (julienned) carrots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 pouch Simply Organic Pad Thai Simmer Sauce
- Immerse rice noodles in very warm water for 15 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In a wide skillet or wok, heat oil over high heat. Add carrots, bean sprouts and cabbage, and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes, until softened.
- Add noodles and sauce and cook, stirring, until noodles are softened and sauce begins to thicken.
- Garnish with toasted chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro, and serve with a wedge of lime.
For a more authentic dish, add shrimp and a fried egg.
Water, organic lime juice, organic brown sugar (organic cane sugar, organic molasses), organic tamari soy sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt, organic alcohol), organic tapioca starch, organic cane sugar, organic onion, organic apple cider vinegar, organic sunflower oil, organic jalapeno pepper, organic sesame oil, organic mushroom, sea salt, organic garlic, organic chili pepper.
Contains: Soy and sesame.
Simply Organic® uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
Do not microwave.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes 3 g Added Sugars||6%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|