Price includes VAT + FREE shipping over lei180.00
- Date First Available: October 2019
- Product Code: MBE-01406
- UPC Code: 898220014064
- Package Quantity: 17.01 g
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 8.9 x 2.3 cm , 0.04 kg
- Sierra Bees Chest Rub Balm
- "For When Life Demands Relief"
- Featuring Eucalyptus & Peppermint Oil
- USDA Organic & Certified by Oregon Tilth
- No Gluten or GMOs
- No Sulfates, Preservatives or Phthalates
- Cruelty-Free & No Animal Testing
- Shea Butter, Olive Oil & Vitamin E
- Cinnamon, Rosehip & Tea Tree Oil
- Menthol, Eucalyptus & Peppermint Oil
- Aloe Vera, Chamomile & Chickweed Extracts
Certain illnesses can lead to nasal and chest congestion that make for an unpleasant and uncomfortable experience. You don’t have to suffer through these symptoms waiting for your illness to clear.
Sierra Bees Chest Rub Balm Stick uses a combination of beeswax and relaxing aromatics to help ease the discomfort of congestion. Featuring menthol, eucalyptus, and peppermint oil, this balm is designed to offer a blend of soothing scents to calm your symptoms and help you rest. The balm is formulated with beeswax and shea butter to glide on smoothly and prevent dry skin. Simply apply the balm directly to the chest or under the nose for a more concentrated experience.
Apply Chest Rub Balm onto chest and breathe in the soothing aroma. For a more concentrated aromatic experience, rub balm under nose.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Menthol*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil*.
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
- Store in a cool, dry place (Room Temperature is best).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.