Rohto, Cooling Eye Drops, Dual Action Redness + Dryness Relief, 0.4 fl oz (13 ml)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 9 2019
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: RTO-01074
- UPC Code: 310742010749
- Package Quantity: 0.4 fl oz
9.1 x 6.1 x 2.3 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Whitens & Hydrates
- Fast Acting
- Redness Reliever, Lubricant Eye Drops
- Soothes Up to 8 Hrs.
- With Freshkick Technology
- Child-Resistant Cap
- Whitens Red Eyes
- Relieves Dryness
- Cools & Refreshes
- Rohto - Feel It Working!
- Mess-Free Single Drop Dispenser
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Tightly snap on cap to seal
- Push Down
- Twist Open
- Push Down
- And Click
|Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.012%||Redness reliever|
|Polysorbate 80 0.2%||Lubricant|
|Inactive ingredients: Alcohol (0.1%), benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, chlorobutanol, edetate disodium, menthol, purified water, sodium borate.|
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- remove contact lenses before using
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eyes lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Use only if Rohto imprinted inner pouch is intact at time of purchase.
Do not store above 25°C (77°F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.