Best By: January 2027
- Date First Available: July 2013
- Product Code: PAL-07386
- UPC Code: 010181073861
- Package Quantity: 99.22 g
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 6.4 x 3.8 cm , 0.11 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Advanced Formula
- With Vitamin E
- Clears Acne Blemishes
- Gently Removes Impurities
- Unclogs Pores
- With Sulfur
- Family Owned & Operated
- Palmer's® is Against Animal Testing
Uses: Deep cleansing antibacterial soap for relief and control of acne, blackheads and pimples
Palmer's® Skin Success® Anti-Acne Medicated Complexion Bar gently purifies & detoxifies skin of surface bacteria that can clog pores and lead to acne breakouts. Skin feels instantly refreshed and with continued use is clearer, more luminous and balanced.
- Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Gluten, Dyes
- Oily, Acne-Prone Skin
- 3% Sulfur
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
|Sulfur 3%||Acne Treatment Soap|
|Inactive ingredients: Sodium palmate, sodium cocoate (or) sodium palm kernelate, water (aqua), glycerin, tocopherol, sodium chloride, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), tetrasodium etidronate, pentasodium pentetate, disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, linalool.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Apply only to areas with acne
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Do not use on:
- Broken skin
- Large areas of the skin
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one topical acne medication at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation occurs or worsens.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.