Olbas Therapeutic, Salve Pain Relief, 1 oz (28 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 2 2007
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: OLB-50211
- UPC Code: 715486502114
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
3.3 x 14 x 3.6 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Cough Suppressant
- Topical Analgesic
- Rapid Action Vapors
- Natural Herbal Formula
- Cruelty Free
- Power To Breathe®
- Soothing relief from coughing due to colds
- Aches & Pains
- Joint Pain
- Sore Muscles
- Sunburn Pain
Non-greasy rub with natural essential oils provided hours of soothing relief.
Safe and Effective
Lasts up to 8 hours. Vapor action gives you the Power to Breathe and relieves coughing to help you sleep. Deep penetrating pain relief.
- Cough Suppressant: when applied to chest and throat, vapor action temporarily relieve cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritans. Temporarily relieves the intensity of coughing to help you get to sleep.
- Pain Relief: When applied to muscles and joints, provides temporary soothing relief to sore, aching muscles and joints, backache, and arthritis pain.
See important warnings under "When using this product"
Pain Relief: Adults and children over 2 years: Apply generously to the affected area, and massage gently until absorbed into skin, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Cough Suppression: Adults and children over 2 years: Rub a thick layer on throat and chest. Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired. Keep clothing loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth. Use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor. Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
|Menthol (2.8%)||Topical analgesic, cough suppressant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cajeput oil, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrogenated peanut oil, juniper oil, peppermint oil, propylene glycol, sodium cetearyl sulfate, water, white soft paraffin, wintergreen oil.|
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.Do not use
- By mouth
- In nostrils
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With tight bandages
- Other than directed
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product: do not
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Muscle aches and pains worsen or persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Irritation develops
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.