Best By: July 2025
- Date First Available: December 2007
- Product Code: NHI-01023
- UPC Code: 732894010239
- Package Quantity: 141.75 g
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 7.1 x 7.1 cm , 0.39 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Gluten Free
- Nature's Superfood Supplement
- Boosts Immunity & Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Farm Grown - For Your Wellbeing - Since 1984
- 100% Vegan
- Dietary Supplement
- 1 Tsp Per Day
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Setting the Standard for Microalgae Since 1984
Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica®
- Naturally contains vitamins A, K, and B12, magnesium, phycocyanin, GLA, chlorophyll, and zeaxanthin.
- Complete protein, with chlorophyll.
- Easily absorbed because of a non-cellulose wall.
- Grown and harvested on the Kona Coast of Hawaii.
- Dried with our Ocean Chill Drying technology.
Take one teaspoon (3 g) daily with or between meals. Enjoy mixed in juice, fruit smoothies, or sprinkled on food. Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
Do not use if seal is broken or torn.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 47|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||3 g||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.|
**Daily Value not established