NUK, Seal 'n Go, Breast Milk Bags, 100 Pre-Sterilized Storage Bags, 6 oz (180 ml) Each
- Date First Available: August 27 2020
Shipping Weight:0.59 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NUK-62900
- UPC Code: 885131629005
- Package Quantity: 100 Count
11.9 x 11.4 x 14.2 cm , 0.5 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Simply Natural
- Makes Natural Feel Easier
- Double Zipper
- Durable & Flexible Bag
- Perfect for Storing and Freezing
- BPA Free
- Natural Feeding Support System
- Maintains Bond with Baby by Making Natural Feeding Easier
- 100% Leak-Proof Guaranteed - Double Zippers, Extra Wide Seal
- Freeze Safe - Durable & Flexible Material Provides Oxygen Barrier for Freshness
- Extra Protection - Reinforced Seams
- Pre-Sterilized Bag - Safe and Ready to Use
- Easy to Store - Bag Can Lay Flat or Stand Upright for Easy Handling
Seal' n Go® Breast Milk Bags are durable & flexible with reinforced seams to keep milk fresh.
Direction for use: Seal 'n Go® Breast Milk Bags are pre-sterilized. Do not wash before use. To fill for breast milk storage: Put date on bag before filling. Open "zippers", pour breast milk into bag and reseal for storage. Dry the exterior before freezing.
For Use with NUK® or other bottles: If frozen, thaw in refrigerator or in a container of warm water. When thawed, open "zippers" and pour contents into reusable bottle. Dispose of bag. To heat, place bottle under hot running water or in container of heated water and warm to feeding temperature.
Note: Performance guaranteed under normal use.
Do not microwave. Always check milk temperature before feeding.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.