Frequently purchased together
- Fast Acting Liquid Soft-Gels
- Beyond Just Glucosamine
- Vitamins C, D & E
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Dietary Supplement
Inholtra® Premium Lubri-Joint® : The next step in the evolution of joint health.
Glucosamine has been researched for its ability to help support the production of cartilage - which is the natural shock absorber in our joints that prevents bones from rubbing together. Building upon this amazing nutrient, Inholtra® Premium Lubri-Joint® combines a proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids to support joint and connective tissue health.
- Glucosamine helps promote the formation of cartilage between joints.
- Chondroitin is a critical structural component of cartilage and provides resistance against compression with a cushioning effect.
- Essential Fatty Acids support whole body health, including the joints and connective tissue.
- Vitamins C and E help to protect joint tissues from cell-damaging free radicals. Vitamin C is also required for the production of collagen, a protein necessary for the formation of connective tissue in cartilage.
What are the benefits of Inholtra® Premium Lubri-Joint® ?
This product supports your joints in moving with flexibility and comfort. This advanced formula brings together some of the very best nutrients to:
- Protect and strengthen connective tissue and joints.
- Promote the production of new cartilage in joints.
- Promote joint comfort and flexibility.
Fast Acting Liquid Soft-Gels are easy-to-swallow and allow nutrients to be released fast to optimum results.
(Adult) Take three (3) Liquid Soft-Gels twice daily with a meal and a full glass (8 oz) of water.
Gelatin, purified water, glycerin, soy lecithin, st. john's bread (carob)(color), beeswax, soybean oil and titanium dioxide (color).
Contains: Crustacean shellfish (crab, lobster, shrimp), fish (anchovy, sardine), soy.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
(State of California Prop 65) This product contains a chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 3 Liquid Soft-Gels|
|Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%**|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%**|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate)||18 mg||20%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||5 mcg (200 IU)||25%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)||10 mg||67%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Aspartate)||1 mg||43%|
|Fish Oil (30% Omega-3 Fatty Acids, 405 mg)||1,350 mg||†|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||750 mg||†|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||420 mg||†|
|**%Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
†Daily Value not established