Hyland's, Baby, Tiny Cold Syrup, Nighttime, Ages 6 Months+, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Expiration Date: November 29 2023
- Date First Available: November 19 2014
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HYL-31801
- UPC Code: 354973318014
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
6.6 x 4.8 x 13 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Since 1903
- Natural Relief
- Ages 6 Months +
- Relief of Runny Nose, Congestion and Occasional Sleeplessness Due to Colds
- No Alcohol, Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of common head colds in children, including:
- Runny nose or eyes
- Occasional sleeplessness
- Shake well before using.
- Measure only with the dosing syringe provided.
- Do not use dosing syringe with other products.
- On dosing syringe, mL= milliliter.
Children under 6 months of age - consult a physician before using this product
Children 6 months to under 1 year of age - 2.5 ml up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours)
Children 1 to 3 years of age - 5 ml up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours)
|Chamomilla 6X HPUS||occasional sleeplessness|
|Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS||headache, cough, sneezing|
|Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS||runny eyes and nose|
|Gelsemium Semperviren 6X HPUS||sneezing with stuffy nose|
|Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS||headache, runny eyes and nose|
|"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, glycerine, glycyrrhiza extract, purified water, sodium benzoate.|
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops.
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101ºF).
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking, emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a medical professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
In case of emergency or accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use if imprinted "Sealed for your protection" tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing.
- The inner packaged bottle is child-resistant.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.