Garnier, Green Labs, Replumping Serum Cream, Hyalu-Melon with Hyaluronic Acid + Watermelon, SPF 30, 2.4 fl oz (72 ml)
- Expiration Date: September 1 2022
- Date First Available: May 25 2021
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GNR-57829
- UPC Code: 603084578290
- Package Quantity: 2.4 fl oz
15.4 x 6.4 x 5.1 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- 24 h Moisture + Serum + SPF 30
- Dehydrated Skin, Fine Lines
- Vegan Formula
- No Animal Derived Products
- No Micro Plastics, Mineral Oil, Parabens & Dyes
- Allergy Tested & Dermatologist Tested for Safety
- Gentle, Suitable for Sensitive Skin
More Than A Cream... It's A Serum Cream!
It's a serum, a cream, a sunscreen all in 1 lightweight formula!
1 - The power of replumping Serum
Replumps skin in 3 days
2 - The lasting moisture of a Cream
Fast-absorbing, oil-free formula sinks into skin & replenishes moisture for 24 h
3 - The protection of a Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun if used as directed
Inspired by juicy superfood [watermelon] mixed with derm ingredient [hyaluronic acid]
Bouncier, Smoother Skin
- Skin looks instantly smoother
- Skin looks plumper in 3 days
- Fine lines reduced in 1 week
Tested & proven with real skincare users of all types & tones.
At Garnier Green Labs, we bring together the best of nature + science to create efficient solutions for glowing, healthy looking skin no matter your skin type or tone. Our mission? To improve the look & feel of your skin while being mindful of the planet and its inhabitants.
- We choose to formulate without micro plastics, mineral oils, parabens & dyes
- No animal derived ingredients
- We track the biodegradability renewability & water footprint of our formulas
- The plant that produces our formula is powered by 65% renewable energy
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
In just 1 step, this serum cream replaces your daily moisturizer, serum and sunscreen!
In the AM, apply all over face and neck. Works as a great base for makeup.
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, rosa damascena flower water, alcohol denat., dimethicone, pentylene glycol, silica, dibutyl lauroyl glutamide, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, propanediol, xanthan gum, fragrance, disodium edta, sodium hyaluronate, arginine, citric acid, t-butyl alcohol, salicylic acid.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.